Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Old family secrets! share anon if you like!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 722 Replies
17 moms liked this
My niece once came home from school while I was visiting and mentioned something about an English paper about family secrets. She mentioned something about my grandparents. (my dad's folks)

Apparently grandma & grandpa W weren't able to concieve so they paid the neighbor to have sex with grandma W.

What is your old family secret?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this

On one side, my grandfather stole 2 cars to give people rides home, and broght the cars back.  He spent time in jail for that.

On the other side, my great-great grandmother gave birth to 25 children.

Mrs.Torres2566
by Mrs.T on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:15 AM
4 moms liked this

When my Grandpa died, we had to put my Grandma in a care facility because she broke her hip. My mother and I were going through some old paperwork and found a birth certificate that stated my mother's uncle was really her brother. Apparently my Grandmother got pregnant at 15 and gave the baby to my great grandparents to raise as her brother. We never told him, we weren't sure how he would react.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this
My grandfather forged my grandmas age on the paperwork so they could get married with out telling her parents.

My grandparents on my moms side were divorced for 5 years before my grandfather moved out of the house. They were even still sleeping in the same bed. Us grandiose were never supposed to know but me and my cousin found the divorce papers one weekend when we were taking care of my grandma because she was sick with breast cancer.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:17 AM
3 moms liked this
My grandmother and her boyfriend when she was 16 murdered her father because he was molesting her. She got off clean but her older boyfriend spent almost all his life in jail. Yep. I was shocked to hear this after her death. I even had to look up the news article for it just to believe it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:21 AM

My grandmother saw her father kill her mother, with a knife I believe it was. She and her siblings were separated and adopted out, and she and her sister later became best friends in school without knowing they were siblings.

My dad is the product of an affair. His mom had sex with her brother-in-law.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Wow that's crazy! Is there anything online about it?

Quoting Anonymous:

My grandmother and her boyfriend when she was 16 murdered her father because he was molesting her. She got off clean but her older boyfriend spent almost all his life in jail. Yep. I was shocked to hear this after her death. I even had to look up the news article for it just to believe it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Bump
audreesmama
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this
My mother was born in Italy and brought to the us illegally. She is now a legal citizen.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:24 AM
I don't think so. I had to go to a local library with old newspapers. But even if it was I'd have to give you a name ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow that's crazy! Is there anything online about it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)