Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the message i got on my mail box...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
We just moved to a new town and I don't know anyone. The neighbors accross the street are loud but never talk to us or bother us. Today we were gone at a bday party out of town and just got back. I checked the mail and found this note posted.

Being perfect is the wrong way to live your life

Anyway I don't know what to think about it and it makes me a little nervous
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Replies (21-30):
LuLuThatsWho
by Platinum Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 4:26 PM

File a police report.  If something crazy goes down, documentation is your friend.

Why do you assume it is these particular neighbors?

me-n-mygirls
by Silver Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 4:27 PM
a piece of chicken!!!
like cooked? raw? whole? leftover? fastfood?
That is wierd......and I cant stop wondering about the chicken....haha! but seriously curiosity is itchin bad with this one.
What was her response? did she know or find out who did it? ever happen agian?

Quoting AmberRose1122:

Someone drew a heart and wrote 'bitch' with a piece of chicken on my friends car when she first moved here from a small town. Weirdest thing ever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 4:28 PM
If you feel uneasy just call the non emergency line for the police, and have they make a report. It's probably just someone being stupid, but it doesn't hurt to be cautious. Don't let it get you too upset though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EvilAsh
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Lol. Why do they think you're perfect? Sounds a little Desperate Housewives-y to me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this

just ignore it

cutebaby06
by Platinum Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 4:57 PM

And what woould the cops do?

Quoting Anonymous:

call the cops and make a report, it is creepy and I would at least make a report.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Make a report, so that if anything happened she'd have a paper trail of harassment.

Quoting cutebaby06:

And what woould the cops do?

Quoting Anonymous:

call the cops and make a report, it is creepy and I would at least make a report.

AmberRose1122
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:11 PM
It was a raw chicken breast, they left it on the good of her car. She never found out who did it. She had literally just moved to the city from over 100 miles away so she just assumed it was a mistake. It was by far the weirdest thing that I've ever heard of someone doing out of anger or stalking or whatever their movie was.

Quoting me-n-mygirls:

a piece of chicken!!!

That is wierd......and I cant stop wondering about the chicken....haha! but seriously curiosity is itchin bad with this one.

Quoting AmberRose1122:

Someone drew a heart and wrote 'bitch' with a piece of chicken on my friends car when she first moved here from a small town. Weirdest thing ever.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:12 PM

wow. No clue who sent it? I personally would set up a video camera towards my mailbox but Im weird like that.

Not for everyone

me-n-mygirls
by Silver Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:55 PM
wierd.

Quoting AmberRose1122:

It was a raw chicken breast, they left it on the good of her car. She never found out who did it. She had literally just moved to the city from over 100 miles away so she just assumed it was a mistake. It was by far the weirdest thing that I've ever heard of someone doing out of anger or stalking or whatever their movie was.

Quoting me-n-mygirls:

a piece of chicken!!!

Quoting AmberRose1122:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured