Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do I need to see a dr?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I have a dry cough. Not coughing up anything but I do have a sore throat and when I do cough I get a yucky taste in my mouth. :-/ also no fever.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 4:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 4:29 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 4:30 AM
That's your call.
MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 4:34 AM
I wouldn't. If it gets worse I would.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 4:35 AM

not enough information, really, but based off the no-fever thing I'd say it's unlikely you need anything more than a drink of water and a lozenge.

If you doctor's office or insurance company has a nurse line, you can always call them and ask, too.

i.love.my.life
by Arika on Mar. 24, 2013 at 4:36 AM
If it gets worse or you get a fever, go in. Could just be a common cold. If it lasts more than 10 days, then I would definitely call the doc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 4:37 AM
Sorry I haven't been able to sleep from coughing all night. My cough has been present for a little over a weak now. And my oldest dd just got diagnosed with strep throat. So I don't know. I drink plenty of water during the day it doesn't make a difference.

Quoting Anonymous:

not enough information, really, but based off the no-fever thing I'd say it's unlikely you need anything more than a drink of water and a lozenge.

If you doctor's office or insurance company has a nurse line, you can always call them and ask, too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)