Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

F*** this night and F*** this dude!$!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 689 Replies
3 moms liked this
I just had the most terrible night!!!! People will probably know who I am but really idgaf right now and I need to VENT!!!

I'm leaving town on Tuesday so I thought I could have a nice night out tonight with my hubby and some friends. Last time I will see all my friends in a while so it was going to be a going away of sorts.

So I get all fixed up up and pick up my one friend JC. JC is kinda like my gay best friend, except he's not gay (well I am almost positive he is but just hasnt come out). He is not friends with all the rest of my friends. He's not like them. They are mostly a bunch of ghetto hoodrats... But never the less, that's my crew and they are like my family and I've had the same circle for a long time and we are all ride or die. JC though, he's not affiliated with them in any way. He's just MY friend. he comes from a good family and he's not "hard" AT ALL. I'd doubt if he's ever been in a fight in his life. He's just a nice, funny, sweet guy.

Ok so anyways dh and I go pick up JC and then we go to meet up at my other friend's house where we were meeting 6 other people and we were all leaving from there to go out.

Well my friend owns a recording studio and lives in the apartment above it. So we get there and go upstairs and my BFF is still getting ready and she pulls me in the room and tells me that so and so is down stairs. ...... Idk how to explain who he is or what the big issue with it was without giving myself away.... But I'll just say its a guy I have history with and we recently had some HUGE problems and we are NOT cool.

As soon as she tells me that I start shaking. But I try to calm down. I didn't want any drama. I wanted to have a nice night. I figured he had no idea I was upstairs so we were good. He had no reason to come up in the apartment.

Ha if only it were that simple. Aparently one of those bitches went down into the studio (he's a wannabe rapper ) and told him I was there!!!!!

Next thing I know I hear his voice coming up the stairs and I immediatkey felt like I was gonna get sick. He came up there yelling. He came up and dapped off my dh (they are cool) and then said some dumb shit to JC and then he looked at me and he was like I need to talk to you. He corralled me into the back bedroom. ( he is EXTREMELY aggressive) He started yelling oh I heard you was talkin shit on me. I was like "all I said was I don't fuck with you and I DON'T fuck with you." he was like bitch I don't fuck with you either. Idgaf. So I told him don't get mad if I said shit about you because I know damn well you been talking shit about me too! He said "so I hear you think I'm a bitch n***. You think I'm a pussy n****???" then he got up right in my face and we was saying "bitch say it to my face" I said "you want me to call you a fake ass n***???" and he said "don't worry. You safe. I'm not gonna do nothing to you." so I said "hahaha I'm not AFRAID of YOU!" that's when he got REALLY mad. He took his wife beater off and threw it on the floor and he put his fists up and said "what I look like a bully? You think I'M a pussy n***? You think IM a fake ass n****? Ya people out there are. You fuck with THAT little bitch? I'm not even talkin about your man. I'm not gonna say shit or disrespect him like that but your little friend is a pussy. I will knock him out in one hit and then rob his ass." then we were just both yelling and he stormed out the room and went up to JC and got right in his face and was like "what's up what's up" and at first JC was confused and he was just like "hey what's ...up?" and then he was like "you tryin to be funny or something?" then he looked over at me and smiled and said "imma show you a bitch n****", then he turned back to JC and flicked him in the head and laughed and jumped at him and then started yelling again. And I started yelling back. So he forgot about JC and just started screaming back and forth with me. By this time there was probably a good dozen people in the apartment just watching. The person who owns the apartment was trying to like corral him back downstairs and calm him down so no one called the cops. But the whole time he was just screaming at me "do I look like a pussy now?" and shit like that and I was just like what ever, I don't fuck with you no more. You don't fuck with me. Gtfo over it. I said shit about and you talked plenty shit about me as well. You sit there calling me a slut so so what??" and he was like "don't make me embarrass you in front your man" and he said that like 5 times and I was like FUCK you. Say what you wanna say. And he said shut the fuck up ho, you are the biggest slut I ever known" then he looked at my dh and said "I'm sorry if you feel played by that but it is what it is and I'd you feel like we need to knuckle up its whatever" my dh just got up and helped the other guy get him back downstairs.

By this time I was really upset and I was like fuck this I just want to go home. I knew whereever we went that he would probably show up and start shit. So we waiting a couple minutes and then me, dh and JC went downstairs to go to the car. Dh and JC walked to the car and I stopped off to tell my BFF we were leaving.

So then HE walked up to them and told me dh goodbye. JC got in the car and he came up and tried to open the door. He just wasn't fucking done yet. He came with the pretence of like yo man are we cool? But just took everything JC said "the wrong way" . He was just using it as an excuse to get worked up. Then he looked over at me and smiled again and winked and started demanding JC to give him his money. JC was like no..... So then he tried to yank JC out of the car and ripped his shirt! Then he looked at me again and he was like "so who's a bitch n****?!" and I just started yelling at him to STOP and he reached into the car and PUNCHED JC in the face. JC was able to dodge it for the most part but he still got him right below the eye. We went to hit him again but my dh was able to get him back and close the car door. And then he was saying some shit about gettin his gun and we drove the fuck off. And went home.

MY friend JC had NOTHING to do with anything. He is a POS and I fucking HATE him. He has seriously ruined my life (not over this, over other things) and he ruined my last night out with friends. Fuck him. Idk how I put up with his savage ass for so long!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:48 AM
2 moms liked this
Way too long. I will have to come back later and read this.
justinnaimee
by Platinum Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:53 AM
75 moms liked this
So you had a confrontation with glittery snd your husband didnt even try to protect you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
smurfbitebug
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:55 AM
120 moms liked this
That was the most ghetto post I have ever, ever read. Ever.
smurfbitebug
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:57 AM
27 moms liked this
I wish she would stop tricking us into her posts. You're not anonymous, 504! YOU ARE NEVER ANONYMOUS. You don't know hoooooow to beeeeeee anonymous.

Just post under your SN so the majority of us can avoid you. Goddamn.

Quoting justinnaimee:

So you had a confrontation with glittery snd your husband didnt even try to protect you?
raye-chan
by Raye on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:00 AM
O.o

Uh.............

*facepalm*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LexsMami
by Silver Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:00 AM
3 moms liked this

Why is that guy called Glittery?

I thought I had drama in my life, but it is nothing compared to this shit. Thanks for making me feel normal, I guess. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:01 AM
I'm sorry. I know it was really, really long. I just needed to get it out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Way too long. I will have to come back later and read this.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyfinnell
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:01 AM
23 moms liked this
Ummm so your husband let another man take you in a bed room then he let him disrespect you repeatedly???
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:03 AM
Oh this was NOTHING compared to other drama.

This is how he is ALL THE TIME. Always has been as long as I've known him. It's just never been directed at me or anyone with me. I was always "on his side" and he was this way towards people we mutually disliked.

Quoting LexsMami:

Why is that guy called Glittery?

I thought I had drama in my life, but it is nothing compared to this shit. Thanks for making me feel normal, I guess. 

Mrs-Somerhalder
by Blake on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:03 AM
16 moms liked this

That sounds like a ghetto hot mess.

Lawd have mercy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN