Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want out!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
I hate it here. My 17 month old ds is a screamer, no wait. Hes a screecher. For over an hour he's been screeching for a bottle, I gave a sippy.

He has been screeching and screaming for the past 3 days at everything, example, yesterday I asked him to sit down in the bath, he refused, so I sat him down. He screeched and screamed, so I warned him and then got him out.

Ok, back to this morning and he's been going for over an hour, I had it. I seriously couldnt take any more, distracting him didnt work, so I went to put him to bed, its only 9.30am here and this is
Just showing how today is going to be exactly the same as the past 3 days. As I go to pick him up to put him to bed, he runs to dh

Dh then proceeds to shout at me, saying its my fault, hes got up early to watch the f1 and didnt want to hear screaming, I should just give him the bottle (bear in mind me and ds got up at 5.15 and dh got up at 7.50 and ds did not scream once until dh got up)

I am so fed up of not being considered a parent here. Im in tears and I dnt want to do this any more!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:47 AM
Just take a breath!
smurfbitebug
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:49 AM
You are way overwhelmed. Can you take any kind of break, however small, for yourself?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
toybar02
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:56 AM
IS there a family member that can watch him for a couple of hours so you can get a break? you just need to get away for a little while
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:57 AM
I cnt, its my 'job' as the woman to look after ds. I do need a break, its just not pratical

Quoting smurfbitebug:

You are way overwhelmed. Can you take any kind of break, however small, for yourself?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:58 AM
Unfortunatly no! I live 130 miles away from family and friends :'(

Quoting toybar02:

IS there a family member that can watch him for a couple of hours so you can get a break? you just need to get away for a little while
smurfbitebug
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:58 AM
O.o

Did he mention that this was going to be "your job" when you married? Or agreed to have kids?

Quoting Anonymous:

I cnt, its my 'job' as the woman to look after ds. I do need a break, its just not pratical

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:01 AM
No. His words were 'i'm going to help as much as I can' that lasted until ds was 2 months old. Now he just sets the rules and im meant to follow them, by that I mean he wants ds raised his way!

Quoting smurfbitebug:

O.o

Did he mention that this was going to be "your job" when you married? Or agreed to have kids?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

lilysmommy2012
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:05 AM

Can you go for a walk?

LexsMami
by Silver Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:05 AM

Fuck some of that. Does DH leave ever for work or anything else? Get a babysitter during that time and take a break. If you don't have a car, get a taxi. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:07 AM
He works from home, he rarely goes out

Quoting LexsMami:

Fuck some of that. Does DH leave ever for work or anything else? Get a babysitter during that time and take a break. If you don't have a car, get a taxi. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN