Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Run in with my ex and his new gf.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 179 Replies
3 moms liked this

So my ex bf(no kids) and I broke up 8 months ago. This morning at 6 am I was lifting some weights. Now 6 am on a Sunday morning the gym is usually pretty empty. I happen to look up and see my ex and his new gf. Talk about weird. We locked eyes. The look on his face my priceless. 

I guess he realized what he was missing because his gf was a litttle wide in the middle. 

They went right for the treadmils he even had to help her start it. She was just doing a walk while he was running fast on his.

Talk about a down grade. 

Most people are jealous of the new gf. I just laughed.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:56 AM
That's pretty good!
angevil53
by Platinum Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:57 AM
21 moms liked this
You still sound jelly!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:57 AM
8 moms liked this
Well hopefully she atleast has a better attitude than you have.. she may be a little "wider around" the middle than you are, but atleast she is at the gym working out trying to loose it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:58 AM
10 moms liked this
But, she might have a better personality then you do!!!
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:59 AM
5 moms liked this

Grow up ! You sound pretty jealous to me, along with shallow.

Deshonsmommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:59 AM
6 moms liked this

She might have something more beautiful on the inside that you did not have, ever think about that? Just because she was not as fit or attractive as you does not make you better, but whatever makes you feel good, I guess.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha that's how I feel about my ex and his new girl. I might be heavier than she is but talk about a dog woof woof she doesn't even take care of herself if she did her hair and put on some decent clothes she would look halfway good.lol
AdensMommy1107
by Emerald Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:59 AM
Yeah, you definitely still sound jealous. Comparing yourself to her like you care.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Not jealous. I think he was.

Quoting AdensMommy1107:

Yeah, you definitely still sound jealous. Comparing yourself to her like you care.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 9:07 AM

I am a lot better looking. She had short brown hair and I have long auburn hair. I am tall she is short. I don't care how "nice" she is. It's still a down grade.

Quoting Deshonsmommy:

She might have something more beautiful on the inside that you did not have, ever think about that? Just because she was not as fit or attractive as you does not make you better, but whatever makes you feel good, I guess.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)