Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If only- every fit to parent person- could adopt an abandoned chinese infant/child

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 73 Replies

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:11 AM
:( I would.
themissheather
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:14 AM
This is hard to watch. I want very much to adopt a child, but the cost right now is prohibitive.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:14 AM
9 moms liked this
That's sad and all but we have to many kids here that need family's. people should worry about people in their own country IMO. I also don't agree with send money to other countries when we have starving kids and people here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Right now in our lives we don't want anymore children but in the future there is always a possibility. I've wanted to adopt a child or at least do short term foster-care.

notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:16 AM
5 moms liked this

Exactly because our man made boundaries make kids other places less human.

Quoting momoftwo0406:

That's sad and all but we have to many kids here that need family's. people should worry about people in their own country IMO. I also don't agree with send money to other countries when we have starving kids and people here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree with this completely.

I wish US adoption was more affordable too. I can understand why people adopt from other countries, but it is still sad when we have sooo many children here that need homes.

Quoting momoftwo0406:

PerfectVirgo
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree. Help those in your own 'backyard' so to speak, before going around the world.

Quoting momoftwo0406:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:20 AM
It's a very disturbing videos.
The music felt really inappropriate along with the images of these poor abused children .
My3beautys
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:20 AM
I would adopt from America if I could adopt. We have just as many children who are up for adoption as they do.
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:20 AM
My teen stb-bil was adopted from ukraine
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)