Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

he says he loves me BUT

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
he points out that I dont like to.pluck/get my eyebrows waxed and he gets his.done "for me"

that he smells better than me. bevayluse I dont like wearing.purfume, whats the point?

I always wear my hair in a pony tail or bun because it snarls so easily and it is so long... he wants me tobget my hair done more often

I.wear jeans.and tshirts all the time, its what I am comfortable in but I guess he wants a girly.girl all the time.

that I baby my son and that I made him a pussy because i let my 6 year old be afraid of things in movies. (we were watching the hobbit and ds coverd his eyes when they were fighting to orcs. that he isnt going to be able to deal with real life etc.

there are lots of good things too but when he gets drunk he says a lot of stupid shit and doesn't realize that he hurt my feelings... this was last nights bit... idk what to do anymore...
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:23 AM
9 moms liked this
Your husband gets his eyebrows waxed and is worried about you making your son a pussy? Bahaha
krissy920
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:26 AM

he sounds like hes trying to get you to  " take better care of yourself" in his eyes.

On another note im not sure if that would offend me or not, but i would not let another man tell me my sons a pussy  because hes scared. Id tell him   hes a freaking pus for making fun of a 6  year old.

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:27 AM
2 moms liked this

Why are you with him ? He has told you you are not the girl for him by telling you all the changes he wants you to make. Time to move on momma.

ittyprincess604
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Lmao!!! I had the same thought

Quoting Anonymous:

Your husband gets his eyebrows waxed and is worried about you making your son a pussy? Bahaha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sam12796
by Platinum Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

He is a jerk and why tolerate him belittling you? Tell him to stop and if he doesn't like it too bad. Sure some of those things you could do more often like style your hair and wear some more dressy things those are easy to do and if it made him happy maybe he would stop with the rest. If it continues then evaluate the relationship for what it is worth.

TugBoatMama
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:29 AM

He's sounds rather controlling.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:30 AM

i went threw the samething with my ex and yes he was drunk.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:30 AM
oh I didn't just sit there and let him say it turned into a huge freaking fight. I went home (we aren't.married just dating) and he called and brought it up again and I hung up on him

Quoting krissy920:

he sounds like hes trying to get you to  " take better care of yourself" in his eyes.

On another note im not sure if that would offend me or not, but i would not let another man tell me my sons a pussy  because hes scared. Id tell him   hes a freaking pus for making fun of a 6  year old.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:31 AM
I'm sorry I couldnt get passed the part about him doing his eyebrows. I was trying to picture my dh getting his done, and couldnt stop laughing long enough to continue reading lol
Two_Hearts
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:33 AM

First rule of thumb when it concerns marriage/ relationships...

If you start doubting it ...DON'T get married and don't stay with the person!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)