Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im a horrible mother

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 94 Replies
I will probably end up in the ER, yet again. I can't seem to kick these damn kidney issues. I'm fairly certain I have a kidney infection. I'm weak, nauseous, dizzy, flank pain,.dehydrated no matter how much water I drink. I feel sick.

Dh is working until idk when. I put the kids down for a nap an hour early so I could crawl into a ball and cry.

So I'm being a bad mom today, sue me
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Bump for bad mom moments
delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Awww momma go to the ER as soon as DH gets home. You are not bad you're in pain. I understand 100%... Feel better.

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:17 PM
I was going to go last night but he didn't get hone till midnight and by then I was watt too tired and drained. I.feel like total shit

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Awww momma go to the ER as soon as DH gets home. You are not bad you're in pain. I understand 100%... Feel better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:19 PM
6 moms liked this
No family or friends to watch the kiddos while you pop down to the hospital? Personally, I'd bring them..... It'll get you out a lot faster.
delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Go as soon as he gets home tonight no matter what time it is. Something like that should not be ignored.

Quoting Anonymous:

I was going to go last night but he didn't get hone till midnight and by then I was watt too tired and drained. I.feel like total shit

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:20 PM
4 moms liked this

How is this a bad mom moment? Are mothers not allowed to be sick?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:21 PM
My.daughter has a low immune system she's not supposed to be anywhere really, unless she's the sick one. My sister is trying to get down here

Quoting Anonymous:

No family or friends to watch the kiddos while you pop down to the hospital? Personally, I'd bring them..... It'll get you out a lot faster.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:22 PM
I just feel bad I put them down early. I just couldn't handle them plus they were tired. I have mom guilt

Quoting OneToughMami:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:22 PM
I feel you. My back has gone out again and this time its bad. I'm either going in or going to grandmas tonight.
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:23 PM

As nice as the money is...why not call your husband and tell him what is going on?

Quoting Anonymous:

I just feel bad I put them down early. I just couldn't handle them plus they were tired. I have mom guilt

Quoting OneToughMami:

Like wrestling? Click my siggy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured