Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Rehab...this is the 9th or 10th freaking time!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

My son just got a message from his sperm donors wife that he is in rehab again. This makes about the 9th or 10th time for him to go to rehab. I dont get why the man keeps getting passes. He will be in trouble and run off to rehab. Comes back and starts all over again. The man has almost od about five times that I know of to where he is in the hospital on life support. He must be a cat and have 9 lives. I dont want to talk to my child about this so Im here venting.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Addiction is terrible. I just lost a friend to it....

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:39 PM

It is horrible. I hate my ex for what he has done to the kids. And now his wife tries to call me and gain pitty because of his actions. I told her you married him. You know he was a sorry father and why. I dont want anything to do with him or her. My son got the message about her taking him to rehab right before he went to work. It bothers him a lot and he worries because it is his father but he has just about lost all glimmers of hope he had for him. I dont even know why she bothered telling my son that his father was in rehab because they dont even talk.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:59 PM

bump

delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:00 PM

So sad.... At least your son has you. Unfortunitly my friends DD is now being raised by the same woman who let her 16 year old hitch hick to Cali with her 32 year old BF. The BF turned out to be Faruza's father and he was arressted just 2 months ago at an occupy protest... He is in jail for a few more months I believe on some old charge from NY he didn't even know about. He made sure Simone stayed clen and sober. He loves her and can't wait to see his DD but now hat he was in jl he would have to have a great lawyer to get his DD sad so sad.

Quoting Anonymous:

It is horrible. I hate my ex for what he has done to the kids. And now his wife tries to call me and gain pitty because of his actions. I told her you married him. You know he was a sorry father and why. I dont want anything to do with him or her. My son got the message about her taking him to rehab right before he went to work. It bothers him a lot and he worries because it is his father but he has just about lost all glimmers of hope he had for him. I dont even know why she bothered telling my son that his father was in rehab because they dont even talk.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

beachbabies6
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:03 PM

I'm sorry , addiction is a horrible thing , I wouldn't even begin to know how I would explain it to the kids , maybe tell the new wife not to contact your kid about it that she should talk to you instead

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:11 PM

He is 18 so kinda  hard for me to tell her not to contact him. She used to call  me all the time crying about him being high/drunk/ in the hospitall or what ever problem. I finally realized that by her doing this is was setting me back. It took a long time after I left him to get back in a good state of mental health and I was starting to slip. I finally told her you married him, you were aware of the way he has treated his kids, you knew he was an addict and had serious problems yet you chose to say I do. After that she quit calling/texting me. I do sorta care and I do wonder how he is doing at times because he is my kids dad but sometimes knowing is not healthy for me.

Quoting beachbabies6:

I'm sorry , addiction is a horrible thing , I wouldn't even begin to know how I would explain it to the kids , maybe tell the new wife not to contact your kid about it that she should talk to you instead

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:12 PM

That is sad. I hope the dd can get some where stable and a healthy enviroment soon.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

So sad.... At least your son has you. Unfortunitly my friends DD is now being raised by the same woman who let her 16 year old hitch hick to Cali with her 32 year old BF. The BF turned out to be Faruza's father and he was arressted just 2 months ago at an occupy protest... He is in jail for a few more months I believe on some old charge from NY he didn't even know about. He made sure Simone stayed clen and sober. He loves her and can't wait to see his DD but now hat he was in jl he would have to have a great lawyer to get his DD sad so sad.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:27 PM

It is. LIke I said at least your DS has you. Go momma.

Quoting Anonymous:

That is sad. I hope the dd can get some where stable and a healthy enviroment soon.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN