Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is it racist.. (I was just called one on here)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 186 Replies
to prefer to not date black men?? I personally am not attracted to them at all yet my personal preference makes me a racist?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:18 PM
5 moms liked this
It's not. I'm only attracted to a few black men. I'm not attracted to most red headed men, does that make me racist against gingers? Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Well would you date a black man if you WERE attracted to him? Or no, just because he is black.
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:20 PM
4 moms liked this
I honestly wonder this myself. I just don't understand how you can be called a racist for not being physically attracted to a certain race
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Lol, it doesn't! :)
louzannalady
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:21 PM
5 moms liked this

It is racist, because you are seeing the color of a person's skin and not looking at an individual for that person's merits and flaws. It is important you get out of your bubble and meet people of different races and become color blind! Everyone becomes "unattractive" through old age! Lol! So, you really should base your views on something more than just looks and make a solid relationship based on personality, interestes and friendship!

tharealty2
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:21 PM

not racist 

time_warp
2 moms liked this
It doesn't. Everyone has a preference.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pnukey
by Jenn on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:21 PM

It's not. People just like to get pissy about stupid things. When I was single, I didn't prefer to date white dudes, and I'm white. Personal preference is not racist.

delilahsmom1177
3 moms liked this

I don't think so. I have never been attracted to black men either.

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Raeann11
by Ruby Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:22 PM
6 moms liked this

What can't you be called racist for these days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured