Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why do some black women seem to hate to see white women with back men?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My DH is a doctor and he is black, well 3/4 black anyway. I am white and I have had several experiences with black women acting like me and DH shouldn't be together. It was more then that though, it was like by marrying a successful black man, I took a man from them or something. Like because he is back and successful, he should only marry a black woman. I just don't get it. Thankfully, I don't get that attitude from DH's family since his mom is half white.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:43 PM
3 moms liked this

it's funny, when a white woman dates a black dude, it's always the ugliest mother fucker none of us black chicks would want even if he was single. 

HaleyCovington
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:43 PM
2 moms liked this
Haven't you seen save the last dance??? Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
myangels2
by Silver Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Like like....I don't know.

;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:45 PM

because they have too much time on their hands.

nelliesmommy
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I am black and from what I've seen some black women hate it because you are taking "their" few good men off the market. I could care less. I like white men.

lUcKyLoVe22
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:45 PM
You can't help who you fall in love with. Besides, I think mixed babies are more beautiful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
T-HoneyLuv
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:46 PM
5 moms liked this
Why do so many white women assume black women care that much about their relationships? All of the Black friends I have just congratulate me on marrying a hottie. There are some who don't like it but it sure isn't the majority and honestly if they aren't fucking you or taking care of you, WHO CARES?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink.Sunshine
9 moms liked this

I think my children are beautiful and they're not mixed what an f'd up comment to make.

Quoting lUcKyLoVe22:

You can't help who you fall in love with. Besides, I think mixed babies are more beautiful.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Wow really? That's crazy

Quoting Anonymous:

Because there are very few sucessful black men and you took one of them. Don't u know the black women own them and they are not supposed to get with white bitches. That's like stealing dude! Black women think that white women take all the good black men and leave them witht he trash .... or so I've been told.

LMAO

LovingSAHMommy
3 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

it's funny, when a white woman dates a black dude, it's always the ugliest mother fucker none of us black chicks would want even if he was single. 

I've witnessed quite the opposite, personally.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN