Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why do some black women seem to hate to see white women with back men?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My DH is a doctor and he is black, well 3/4 black anyway. I am white and I have had several experiences with black women acting like me and DH shouldn't be together. It was more then that though, it was like by marrying a successful black man, I took a man from them or something. Like because he is back and successful, he should only marry a black woman. I just don't get it. Thankfully, I don't get that attitude from DH's family since his mom is half white.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Replies (21-30):
Pink.Sunshine
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:47 PM
4 moms liked this

I see the stupidest comments on CM lately. I'm going to have to log off for the first time ever before I get myself banned.

Deshonsmommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

umm she was joking...

Quoting Anonymous:

What a shitty fucking statement to make. You need to throw a some in there. I'm a black chick with a successful black man who doesn't give a fuck about who you like getting dick from.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because there are very few sucessful black men and you took one of them. Don't u know the black women own them and they are not supposed to get with white bitches. That's like stealing dude! Black women think that white women take all the good black men and leave them witht he trash .... or so I've been told.

LMAO

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Well white girls have bad taste in what a good black man looks like so that means nothing to me coming from you.

Quoting LovingSAHMommy:

Quoting Anonymous:

it's funny, when a white woman dates a black dude, it's always the ugliest mother fucker none of us black chicks would want even if he was single. 

I've witnessed quite the opposite, personally.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:48 PM

REally, DH is actually very nice looking IMO

Quoting Anonymous:

it's funny, when a white woman dates a black dude, it's always the ugliest mother fucker none of us black chicks would want even if he was single. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:48 PM
4 moms liked this
WHAT??!!!?? Lmao you know that's not true, some black men just like their woman's hair soft and their attitudes classy ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:49 PM

pics or it isn't true, i'll be the judge of that and I'll be 100% honest and not hateful.

Quoting Anonymous:

REally, DH is actually very nice looking IMO

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:49 PM

So why do y'all get mad about it then???

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:50 PM
4 moms liked this

Yes because every black girl wears their hair natural in afros, no one relaxes or combs their hair. I swear some of you are so fucking ignorant. Did you know all black people have different textures of hair? OMG!!! It's true. I know it's oh so hard for you to believe. 

Quoting Anonymous:

WHAT??!!!?? Lmao you know that's not true, some black men just like their woman's hair soft and their attitudes classy ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Deshonsmommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:50 PM
4 moms liked this

It is funny how some of the black women who "hate" on an interracial couple are the same kind of women that no man would want to settle down with! No one wants to be with and angry bitter woman.

LaceNBklyn
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:50 PM
10 moms liked this
Why do some white women assume a black women is a gold digger if she has a white man? Why do women in general assume any young women dating a very old man is her sugar daddy? Why do women care how another women feeds her child? Why do women care how another women wears her hair?

The wonders of the world. Some questions cant be answered, I personally don't care who dates who as long as its not a adult man and a underage girl or a father and his daughter.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)