Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why do some black women seem to hate to see white women with back men?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My DH is a doctor and he is black, well 3/4 black anyway. I am white and I have had several experiences with black women acting like me and DH shouldn't be together. It was more then that though, it was like by marrying a successful black man, I took a man from them or something. Like because he is back and successful, he should only marry a black woman. I just don't get it. Thankfully, I don't get that attitude from DH's family since his mom is half white.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Replies (31-40):
lUcKyLoVe22
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:50 PM
2 moms liked this
It's my personal opinion. FTR, I'm white. I just think they are gorgeous.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I think my children are beautiful and they're not mixed what an f'd up comment to make.

Quoting lUcKyLoVe22:

You can't help who you fall in love with. Besides, I think mixed babies are more beautiful.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink.Sunshine
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Jesus take the wheel..I'm off this post.. 

MylittlePea
by Silver Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Come on this ones funny

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I see the stupidest comments on CM lately. I'm going to have to log off for the first time ever before I get myself banned.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
T-HoneyLuv
Tell that to my neighbor who is obsessed with my DH.

Quoting Anonymous:

it's funny, when a white woman dates a black dude, it's always the ugliest mother fucker none of us black chicks would want even if he was single. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jojo_star

My husband isn't black, but one of my best friends is, and one day when I was out with him and his daughter, who is clearly biracial, these two black women made some of the rudest comments I've ever heard about us, assuming that I was his wife, how I was a man stealing ho', how I should leave the 'brothers' to the real women, how I shouldn't make half-breeds (I've never heard anyone refer to another person that way outside of Westerns!) and just really nasty. I was totally shocked, because I'd never been confronted with that before, we have a fairly large black community and dh and I are good friends with several of them, through our jobs but also this male friend of mine, and I was just speechless. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:50 PM

You know I never got around to watching that. I was 11 or so when it came out so mama wouldn't let me watch it and I never did. I it because some of my friends were allowed to go see it in the theater and I wasn't :(

Quoting HaleyCovington:

Haven't you seen save the last dance??? Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:51 PM
funny you post this with all these race posts going on
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:51 PM
2 moms liked this

I have my own black doctor(I'm black)..

I think some white women over use that "Black women hate me because I took their good black man/men". Just go on about your business.. I don't care who you are with..

Pink.Sunshine
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Yeah good for you. I've seen plenty of unattractive biracial and mixed raced people. My kids are cute and they're not mixed. Any child has the potential to be beautiful regardless of their racial make up. Like I said, stupidest, rudest comment I've ever seen on here. Moving on.

Quoting lUcKyLoVe22:

It's my personal opinion. FTR, I'm white. I just think they are gorgeous.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I think my children are beautiful and they're not mixed what an f'd up comment to make.

Quoting lUcKyLoVe22:

You can't help who you fall in love with. Besides, I think mixed babies are more beautiful.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:52 PM

No, I have had black women come up to me and say I had no right to take him

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Why do so many white women assume black women care that much about their relationships? All of the Black friends I have just congratulate me on marrying a hottie. There are some who don't like it but it sure isn't the majority and honestly if they aren't fucking you or taking care of you, WHO CARES?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)