Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why do some black women seem to hate to see white women with back men?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My DH is a doctor and he is black, well 3/4 black anyway. I am white and I have had several experiences with black women acting like me and DH shouldn't be together. It was more then that though, it was like by marrying a successful black man, I took a man from them or something. Like because he is back and successful, he should only marry a black woman. I just don't get it. Thankfully, I don't get that attitude from DH's family since his mom is half white.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Replies (41-50):
Pink.Sunshine
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:52 PM

I'm not laughing..I'm rolling my eyes so it's time to go. I'm out for real this time. 

Quoting MylittlePea:

Come on this ones funny

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I see the stupidest comments on CM lately. I'm going to have to log off for the first time ever before I get myself banned.

LovingSAHMommy
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:52 PM

I could say the same thing about black women. It would be an opinion just like yours. I don't care if what I say means anything to you, lol. I rarely find black men attractive anyways. I'm very particular on what I like. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Well white girls have bad taste in what a good black man looks like so that means nothing to me coming from you.

Quoting LovingSAHMommy:

Quoting Anonymous:

it's funny, when a white woman dates a black dude, it's always the ugliest mother fucker none of us black chicks would want even if he was single. 

I've witnessed quite the opposite, personally.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:52 PM
2 moms liked this
If they want classy, they definitely wouldn't be turning to any of the white women on here...

Quoting Anonymous:

WHAT??!!!?? Lmao you know that's not true, some black men just like their woman's hair soft and their attitudes classy ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

it's funny, when a white woman dates a black dude, it's always the ugliest mother fucker none of us black chicks would want even if he was single. 

Pink.Sunshine
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:53 PM

oh if I only misused my anon, but I don't. Damn you integrity.

ebbierowe
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this
This all the way

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Why do so many white women assume black women care that much about their relationships? All of the Black friends I have just congratulate me on marrying a hottie. There are some who don't like it but it sure isn't the majority and honestly if they aren't fucking you or taking care of you, WHO CARES?!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ashleyrenee24
by 2ne1 on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I don't care who you date/marry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Absolute BS

Quoting Anonymous:

No, I have had black women come up to me and say I had no right to take him

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Why do so many white women assume black women care that much about their relationships? All of the Black friends I have just congratulate me on marrying a hottie. There are some who don't like it but it sure isn't the majority and honestly if they aren't fucking you or taking care of you, WHO CARES?!

Mommy2b2many
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow; see they had bigger problems than you if he was the "last good brother". My favorite is someone came up to my husband and I asking "why do you white men have to take woman away from our black community". I have I never considered myself part of the black community... I was raised in a caucasian town by a caucasian father. All people see is color....

Quoting audreesmama:

This is what I was told when I dated a black man. He was a very successful realtor and I was told I took 'the last good brother left on earth.' He informed them he was no a 'brother ' lol.

Quoting Mommy2b2many:

As a black woman I don't care who you are or who youre with as long as youre not with my husband lol. I think some people still like to see races stick together. But the animosty honestly is most likely directed at your DH and not you; for thinking that He was "too good to marry a black woman" and went and got himself a white woman. Thats what I've seen; the people who have a problem with it tend to be upset at the member of their race.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I love interracial dating I dated white and Simone guys before. An being a black women myself I don't give two fucks who anuones dates or married too as long as no one messes with my husband we good lol... However I think a handful of people are stuck in the past they act like they went through slavery or something like its 2013 let the past go.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I am more curious as to why so many black men chose to date fat, uneducated, trashy white women.  I don't mind the Tiger Woods type situation, by why stoop to trash?  I am white and I'm not attracted to black men, but it always made me curious.  It just seems they could do better.

Quoting Anonymous:

My DH is a doctor and he is black, well 3/4 black anyway. I am white and I have had several experiences with black women acting like me and DH shouldn't be together. It was more then that though, it was like by marrying a successful black man, I took a man from them or something. Like because he is back and successful, he should only marry a black woman. I just don't get it. Thankfully, I don't get that attitude from DH's family since his mom is half white.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)