Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My dh broke my arm!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
By accident...we were goofing off in the yard playing football as a family and I caught the ball and when I tried to run past him I slipped, tripping him and he fell on me. All my weight and his went straight on my arm. It's a clean break and should heal nicely. It's not my first broken bone, I had tons as a kid from being silly and rough but I do feel bad for hubs. He actually cried! He keeps apologizing, and is still crying! It's no big deal to me, I just feel so bad for him. :( I wish I knew how to make him feel better. I'm dreading getting the permanent cast, he'll probably faint!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Replies (21-27):
EvilAsh
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Lol!! My husband and I used to goof around all the time like that. But, he's a foot taller than me and a good 100 lbs heavier, so that doesn't end well usually.

Nynnie
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:18 PM
2 moms liked this
It wasn't an accident, it was a setup and now he's crying because he's afraid she'll find out and send him to jail! O.o
Just get it out of the way, OP, call the police now!

Quoting cutebaby06:

Waiting for the moms to come in and say it wasn't an accident.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nynnie
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Well, it may be the immature thing to do, but I would play it up and get all u can out of the guilt. I think u need, for urself, a new laptop and a new iphone, because it's too hard to use the old ones one handed, and ur in such pain and that will also cheer u up :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband acted like a big baby when I 'broke' his nose on accident.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sept-babies2
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:28 PM
that sucks but atleast you have a good man who is being sweet like that. Just keep reminding him it was an accident. i have never broke anything before i couldn't imagine how it feels. sorry mama
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:31 PM
UPDATE*** thanks for the posts ladies, ya'll are making my night :). I know I've got a good one, he's amazing. I won't have to milk it, the man is already treating me like I'm queen; not letting me move, holding my cups for me, bringing everything to me (as if i broke a leg or something!) he's too sweet. He has stopped crying but he still feels horrible and keeps apologizing. I'm pretty sure in a few minutes I'm going to have this grown man curled in my lap so I can comfort him!!! Lol I would tease him about it being on purpose but I think that will have to wait a couple of days, I think he is too fragile right now! Lol. Thanks again for the comments :)
Jaydons_mommy09
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:32 PM
Ha ha. Poor husband. Have him be ur doctor. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)