Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why I Hate Kiwi Fruit (TMI)

Posted by   + Show Post

My DS (16 months) loves kiwi fruit. Unfortunately, when it comes out the other end, there are tiny black seeds everywhere. Tiny black seeds that get stuck to his baby junk and that require a ton of wiping to get out off of his chunky baby cheeks. I hate kiwi diapers. That is all. 

by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Replies (51-55):
FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks. DD love grapes. I confess, DS hasn't had them often because I'm too lazy to cut them in half. I probably should fix that, lol. 

Quoting AngryBob:

Quoting FoxFire363:

I've actually done the same thing, although I'm not sure which sites I looked at specifically. I'm pretty happy with how DS has done with is transition to solids, with the exception that he now eats like a horse and I have to buy bananas three times a week, between him and his sister, lol. 

Quoting AngryBob:

I got a lot of information from Googling baby led solids and wholesomebabyfood.com. Maybe there's some information there you can find useful. I learn something new every time I go there, and I used to read it all of it like every day lol.

ooh, i'm on the computer now and i love your siggy!

we're the same way with bagels. they eat them like they were made with crack lol. they like grapes, too, but i haven't gotten them in a while. for a while, though, i was picking up a new bag a couple of times a week.

AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:48 PM

lol!

Closet_Case
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2014 at 1:07 PM
They look like monkey balls
CorbinsMumma
by Ruby Member on May. 22, 2014 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah i hate that lol. freaked me out the very first time. also little pieces of mandarin oranges come out his other end
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 22, 2014 at 1:08 PM

Yeah ds had kiwi once in his life, got the kiwi diaper, and decided until he is potty trained, we will no longer do kiwi

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)