Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your man is like another child?+ Poll Voting.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

Poll

Question: How often do you clean?

Options:

Everyday

Almost everyday

A few days a week

Once a week

A few times a month

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 8

View Results

Alright..Venting.

Does it ever feel like your boyfriend or husband is like a second child? Well I'm literally at the point where taking care of everything is a one sided job. When I mention it, it's always, "I clean the bottles & drive you everywhere." I'm working on finding a car I have such little money & can't afford financing so it has to be a cheap car. We're to check them out but he bitches, "Ugh I don't feel like carrying our baby from one car to the other." Or, "I don't feel like driving. Why do I have to waste my gas?" Ugh. I literally want to just want give up sometimes. Part of me feels like I've given up because I clean up after him. Do his laundry, put them away, clean his dishes, put the dishes away, clean the house, take care of the baby. He takes care of him when he's working but he bitches how fussy he is. Now he's trying to have me tell my work that I need to leave early tomorrow so he can get extra sleep & I can watch the baby since he's starting his 3rd shift job tomorrow. It just makes me question our relationship a little bit. He means well just his lack of motivation...What do you think?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
MixedCooke
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh no you are doing it all wrong!  Delegate.  We sort of do a 50/50 thing such as I load the dishwasher and he empties it, he does breakfast, we take turns doing lunch and I do dinner and he cooks dinner on the weekend. He wakes up early with them on Saturday, I wake early with them on Sunday.  I stopped doing his laundry and putting it away, we take turns folding and putting away laundry.  I do the grocery shopping and he puts it away.

You have to look at what each others strengths are and delegate tasks to suit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured