Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hard to breath....two months pregnant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies

I'm about two month along and it is SO freaking hard for me to breath. Seriously, I can't walk and talk at the same time with out gasping for air. Carry my laundry basket to the washer? Forget about it. I just ate a bowl of cereal and I'm still struggling to breath. Has anyone else gone through this? I'm going to bring it up at my next doctors appointment, in three weeks :/

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lUcKyLoVe22
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Maybe you should go in sooner. You could have walking pneumonia
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VannaMae307
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:18 PM

You should probably call and ask for a quicker appointment. Explain that it is urgent and you won't be made to wait 3 weeks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Can you have that without having a cold? I'm not sick or anything, just can't breathe.

Quoting lUcKyLoVe22:

Maybe you should go in sooner. You could have walking pneumonia

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:20 PM

I'll try. I have to go to the county health department though because of my insurance so I'm not sure if they will let me :/

Quoting VannaMae307:

You should probably call and ask for a quicker appointment. Explain that it is urgent and you won't be made to wait 3 weeks.

Cutenessmom
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Why our  you asking nonmedical trained people  why our you not calling your doctor RIGHT NOW?

lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:22 PM
I've been pregnant 3 times once with twins that I carried to 39.5 weeks. What you are going through isn't anything I have experienced. maybe call your Dr and see if they would like to see you sooner.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Because it's 10:30 at night and the doctor's office is closed?

Quoting Cutenessmom:

Why our  you asking nonmedical trained people  why our you not calling your doctor RIGHT NOW?

momof2891
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this
My asthma flared up severely with all three of pregnancies. You need to call to see if you can get in sooner. Otherwise go to the ER.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
VannaMae307
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this

To be quite honest, it sounds like a situation where you need to see someone soon regardless of insurance restrictions. I know that's hard to think of but sometimes footing the bill is worth it when it's a serious issue.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll try. I have to go to the county health department though because of my insurance so I'm not sure if they will let me :/

Quoting VannaMae307:

Mommy2b2many
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:23 PM

You should probably go to the doctors sooner... have you gained a lot of weight? You could also go to your regular doctor first to see if its a sickness non-related to your pregnancy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured