Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hard to breath....two months pregnant

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I'm about two month along and it is SO freaking hard for me to breath. Seriously, I can't walk and talk at the same time with out gasping for air. Carry my laundry basket to the washer? Forget about it. I just ate a bowl of cereal and I'm still struggling to breath. Has anyone else gone through this? I'm going to bring it up at my next doctors appointment, in three weeks :/

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Replies (51-52):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:16 AM
In my line of work, gasping SOB isn't something we throw on the back burner, regardless if it's "very common". I actually have not seen a patient present from gasping SOB. SOB, yes but not to the point they are gasping while pregnant. This in itself worries me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, some of you are right and this can be something totally scary, horrible, deadly, etc. I'd def go see the doc in the morn.

But let's bring it down a notch ladies. THIS IS NORMAL--so very very common!

I swear, women are the meanest, most paranoid people on the planet--I found this out with my first pregnancy

I'm I suggesting the OP ignore it entirely? Heck no! But holy hell, ladies. When a woman claims to be suffering from a VERY COMMON side effect of pregnancy, let's try not to add a panic attack to the list of her ailments!
Caitlin1983
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:17 AM
I had the exact same problem. Docs said it was because I had so much amniotic fluid. Lasted until the day I gave birth. Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)