Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you are on PA- don't open if you are tired of PA post.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

What kind of assistance do you receive? Do you work?

I'll go first.  I do work, i am listed as part time but work full time hours. They won't list me as full time because they will have to offer me benefits.

I get food stamps and medicaid for my children.  I pay my rent and electric on my own and have never gotten help paying those. I don't live in section 8 or HUD housing.

I have been on PA for a year because we fell on hard times. DO i like it NO, but it is our life now.

There is 4 in our household but i am currently the only one working. My husband is looking for work but not having any luck.

For you PA haters, or those of you saying beating a deadhorse. My title clearly stated what this post was about.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Replies (421-423):
LissieRun
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Quoting skymama10:

I have Medicaid for my dd. that is it. Package c to be exact I even pay for it. :)
Isn't that famis? Here in va we have one set type and if you make to much you could try for famis and some of it you may have to pay for.
skymama10
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:12 AM
It's called Hoosier health wise here. I make too much for actual Medicaid and that's what they gave her.

Quoting LissieRun:

Quoting skymama10:

I have Medicaid for my dd. that is it. Package c to be exact I even pay for it. :)

Isn't that famis? Here in va we have one set type and if you make to much you could try for famis and some of it you may have to pay for.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LissieRun
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Quoting skymama10:

It's called Hoosier health wise here. I make too much for actual Medicaid and that's what they gave her.

Quoting LissieRun:

Quoting skymama10:

Well that makes sense, I know different states call it different things.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN