Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Periods TMI

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

I've had my period for about 2 weeks now. I went to go see my dr Thursday because of it and I told him that I think my fibroid are back. They did an ultra sound and I had a lot of fibroids but they were not that big and not in an area that would cause such a irregular flow. He told me to take my nova ring out and her wanted me to go without anything for month just use condoms and then we'd discuss a copper IUD. I have been with out birth control since Thursday evening and my period still is going strong. I hate it my husband won't have sex with me, It's painfully crampy, and worst of all I think my Iron levels are running low because of the loss of blood. It's snowing really bad around here so there is no driving anywhere which means I can't buy myself any Iron supplements and I'm sooo annoyed.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kansasmom1978
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I would find another doctor. That is not normal.

lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Yea time for a new Dr.
amyleigh80
by Amy... on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:53 AM
I would go to the ER but that's just me. I worry about everything.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:53 AM

I feel your pain. Its that time of month here too. My periods have beed long for the last few months...about 2 and a half weeks.  I hate it!  Hubby wont touch me either...bad thing is, this is the only real time I get horney...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:59 AM
He's a great dr delivered my last baby and has been my obgyn for 7 yrs. He said the hormones are all out of wack and I need to try to go without for a bit. I'm going to call on Tuesday if I'm still bleeding and demand that something be done. It sucks because he's on vacation until the 1st but damn this ship really sucks. I tried douching which helped stopped the period for a few hrs long enough to have sex and then it came back the next day. I just did it again to night and it went away again but I'm sure it will be back by am.

Quoting kansasmom1978:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:07 AM

You are not supposed to douche while on your period, it force bacteria back up into your uterus. 

Quoting Anonymous:

He's a great dr delivered my last baby and has been my obgyn for 7 yrs. He said the hormones are all out of wack and I need to try to go without for a bit. I'm going to call on Tuesday if I'm still bleeding and demand that something be done. It sucks because he's on vacation until the 1st but damn this ship really sucks. I tried douching which helped stopped the period for a few hrs long enough to have sex and then it came back the next day. I just did it again to night and it went away again but I'm sure it will be back by am.

Quoting kansasmom1978:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:09 AM
You aren't supposed to douche at all. Its bad for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kansasmom1978:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:10 AM
I thought u could towards the end that's what it says on the box.

Quoting Anonymous:

You are not supposed to douche while on your period, it force bacteria back up into your uterus. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kansasmom1978:

kansasmom1978
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:11 AM

To each their own. And the way you talk it's not close to the end.

Quoting Anonymous:

I thought u could towards the end that's what it says on the box.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kansasmom1978:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured