Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wth am I to think?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
A lil background...
DH and I have been separated for 2 years. He moved out and about 1 1/2 in we decided to work on things and work towards him coming home. ( there is way too much drama to even mention here) Well in middle of this we started becoming intimate again in which I was making sure I was taking bc because neither of us wanted another child ( we have 3, and he has another from another relationship.) well moving forward, I found out I was pregnant, again. When I told him he said he feels betrayed ( which I had do everything I could to not become pregnant again or so I thought) he became stand offish. He refuses to be intimate with me stating I have to interest him again bc he feels betrayed. I have tried my damnest to interest him but be says me being pregnant is what keeps him away. I dk what to do. I feel like I'm going to lose him all over again. He won't talk about pregnancy ( like what todo when in labor, or are we keeping and all that) he keeps blowing off anything intimate and if we talk about intimacy he says it's all on me. That I have to interest him. What do I do? I'm confused. I'm lost. He's not the only one angry this happened but what can I do now. Nothing. Any advice?
Bashers, if u seriously feel to make me feel like more shit than I already do, please go bug someone else. Right now I've got more than I can handle.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anotherhalf
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:30 AM
4 moms liked this
Sorry but he sounds like an immature ass - which would make me lose interest in him really quickly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:32 AM
2 moms liked this

I would have lost interest in him the second he blamed me for the pregnancy.........it takes two to tango

shortcake82418
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:34 AM
2 moms liked this
Wow what a jerk...you can do better. He sounds like more work than the 3 kids combined. Move on and find someone who respects you. He had sex with you, you guys are really fertile. Just b/c he doesn't want to take responsibility doesn't mean he's not as responsible. What an ass...i'm sorry...i wouldn't want him to become interested in me again if i was you. if a man ever said that to me, that i had to make him interested? oh please, I'd kick his ass. who does he think he is?? talk about self-centered and arrogant.
shortcake82418
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this
ps, there's nothing to be confused about, it's clear as crystal he's a an asshole.
MsCherry10
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:38 AM

He sounds like a brat. And you should let him know he is at fault. You are afraid of losing him, I get it, but that doesn't mean you have to kiss ass. 

Brijake0306
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Sounds like he's an ass and making excuses not to be intimate with you. I wouldn't try to do anything to interest him, I'd tell him to kick rocks. He's your dh, your expecting another child together planned or unplanned, we all know there's a chance of pregnancy when you have sex so this is not just on you. Why exactly does he feel betrayed?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Charliesmommy11
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Walk away from his sorry ass. You deserve better.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kansasmom1978
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Seriously? You did not get pregnant alone. And if he was having sex with you then there is always a chance. I'd throw his ass to the curb.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:41 AM

you need to demand better for yourself. Allow no one to treat you second rate.

Not for everyone

MsCherry10
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this

He's acting like he's made of rare gold. Don't let him manipulate you. Trust me I've been there. Cut him off completely, answer one or two words and say your busy and watch him run back you. He's talking to you again for a reason, you have something he wants. And stop giving him all the "good stuff" without the responsibility. It's all or nothing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)