Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i left my So and now i cant even get my son

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:18 AM
  • 137 Replies
Last night was my last straw, he isn't going to Chang. Lately I have been having really bad headaches and they have been really bad since the skull fracture, He came home drunk after work I wad sitting down and he wanted me to get up and get him a beer I told him no ky head hurts he kept yelling at me to go get him one so I finally got up and got it, once I gave it to him he told me I'm nothing but a complaining pregnant bitch and maybe if I didn't complain so much and got off my ass my head wouldn't hurt all the time, I told him maybe if he wouldn't have cracked my skull my head wouldnt hurt. He got mad and we fought, after we got done fighting he tried to force me to drink his beer I tried to push him off which lead to another fight. After I told him I was leaving and taking my son he told me he would call the police and report me child endangerment and they would believe him becuz he is one of them. I told him for get it I am staying, he told me to get out or else he is calling the police, I told him I wasn't leaving without my son so he grab the phone to call police so I left. He called my parents and told them I left my son with him and so they went to pick him up and now I have no where to go my parents won't give my son becuz they think I abandoned him and they are mad becuz i left my SO I have no where to go he has everyone thinking I am the bad one
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
O-Gia-Baby
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:32 AM
His a jerk
greeneyes1990
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:33 AM
And does anyone kno how I can get my son back I didn't abandon him
kattu
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:34 AM
2 moms liked this
What did I just read?
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:36 AM
2 moms liked this

There must be more going on if your parents will not side with you and give you your son. My parents would NEVER do that to me.

greeneyes1990
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:41 AM
They didn't want me to leave him in the first place and now they think I just up and left my son with him.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

There must be more going on if your parents will not side with you and give you your son. My parents would NEVER do that to me.

Razor_Leaf
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:41 AM
3 moms liked this

First of all, you need to get out and stay out of that abusive situation.  Next, if you have no where to go, go to a shelter and tell them what is going on in your household.  They would be better able to help you get your son.

happy41ce
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:42 AM
4 moms liked this
Call the cops and have them go with you to get him. If there is no custody agreement you can get him
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this

They didn't want you to leave your SO?? He cracked your skull!! WHY would your parents want you to stay with him?!

Quoting greeneyes1990:

They didn't want me to leave him in the first place and now they think I just up and left my son with him.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

audreesmama
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Go to a shelter and call legal aid.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:44 AM
9 moms liked this

Call the domestic violence hotline and tell them you need help. 1-800-799-SAFE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN