Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My hubby's response for why he didn't "stand up for me" last night.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 192 Replies
He texted me this because I let him know I was kinda irritated over it

Look. I'm sorry I didn't here the bulk of wat lil miss bully had to say. But I have more important things(my career, how im going to take care of kids,etc) then to worry about an unhinged coke head that just needed a reason. That could've ended VERY bad. I could've went to the hospital he could've went to the hospital,cops come, we both go to jail, someone end up dead,etc. he does not fight fair. You know this. If I ended up in jail or hurt or killed then what? There goes life for the boys and you as we know it. I'm just sayin. The risks outweighed the rewards. He is not worth it. He will get his,promise. Karma has a way of always catching up to people,especially people like him"

I think it's funny because y'all know if he had done something all y'all would be saying he's ghetto trash. I think he stayed level headed and handled it well by removing him

ETA link to OP

http://m.cafemom.com/groups/read_topic.php?group_id=115189&topic_id=18265125&next=481#post-replies
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LexsMami
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:07 AM
15 moms liked this

He is probably right. You got yourself into the mess, so get yourself out. Your hubby shouldn't have to take bullets for you when you are to blame for your own problems. Take some responsibility, cut out the people in your life who don't belong there, and more forward. He isn't your knight and shining armor...he is just a provider. He made that clear. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:09 AM
Exactly.

Quoting LexsMami:

He is probably right. You got yourself into the mess, so get yourself out. Your hubby shouldn't have to take bullets for you when you are to blame for your own problems. Take some responsibility, cut out the people in your life who don't belong there, and more forward. He isn't your knight and shining armor...he is just a provider. He made that clear. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Drop it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:09 AM
4 moms liked this
Is this a 504 post?
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Time for bed before my head explodes lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:12 AM

I wish these threads would 504.

Toxic.Stardust
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:13 AM
31 moms liked this
And then I said "that's not a penguin, that's a throw pillow!" So he threw it at me, and turns out it was a penguin.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
numonestunar
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Exactly.
Why do you keep such trash in your life? I'm sure even you could find "normal" friends, op.

Quoting LexsMami:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
numonestunar
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Furthermore, why do you stay with that pig of a husband? Find a man that will stand up for you and not a pussy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:20 AM
6 moms liked this
OMG I USE TO THINK EVERYONE WHO SAID YOUR AN ATTENTION WHORE WAS JUST JELOUSE OR WHATEVER BUT YOU SERIOUSLY ARE! DONT LIKE BEING BASHED DONT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!! I IGNORE YOUR POSTS AND NOW YOU POST ANON GOOD GOD. STOP BEING AN ATTENTION WHORE AND GO TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)