Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This may have been a flawed test but what do u think?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

I have had this off and on fwb for the last 3 years

We usually hook up when ever we have free time, like absolutely free, so every 1-2 weeks. We are both busy and dont live close so it isn't so often

Well I always wondered if he was having sex with anyone else, as of late, I knwo he has but I made it clear to him that if we started hooking up again I didn't want to be knowing he's banging around like I knew before because I was only sleeping with him

Well this time around it seems to be opposite :/ 

I am the one who slept with a couple other people, a slutty moment I am not proud of, and maybe 2 isn't awful but they are people we mutually know, but they don't go around bragging so he'd never found out unless he outright asked, in that case idk itd be weird

but anywho, so he thinks Ive only been sleeping with him all these last few months and I havent, and I don't think just sleeping with him is going to work because I don't like waiting so long in between, I prfer 2 consistent fwb in different locations.  maybe that was tmi

to get to the point

I left a condom there, and I will bring condoms, I don't like that BS where they are fogotten, so I brought some and left one and left it hella incognito so he wouldn't know it was on purpose to see if it'd be there the next time

So a week later I came and he still had that same one. We were going to use it but I wanted to try these new ones I saw in the store so I left that one there not used. Then I came back 2 weeks later and the condom was still there, so maybe he hasn't had sex?

Anyway I also just straight up asked him and he said no, he wouldn't lie to me i don't think, there is nothing he tries to hide from me. 

This guy is also was to damn comfortable around me, will tell me the deepest thoughts about himself and we sit in bed for hours just talking, he is super excited to see me like WAY more excited then he was in the past

Way more jealous that he was before, not jealous in a weird way, but jealous in a way where he is trying to figure out what I am up to with the dating scene and if I tell him about anyone he starts pointing out flaws, I don't think he even realizes he's doing it but its very apparent that he doesn't like when I show interest in anyone else. 

So I don't know, I get a read that maybe he is developing a certain feeling about me, and I'm so into myself that I don't want to even get started on a relationship.  Yes the condom test is what brought me to these thoughts.

what do you think I should do about this man?  Do you think the condom test is too flawed to make any conclusions from it?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:25 AM
*sigh*
LadySlimm
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:28 AM

You just said you have two fwb, so why does it matter if he has another one? Maybe he is smart and figured that "test" out and used different condoms.

gdsTX
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Well, your test sounds flawed. Otherwise, it sounds to me like he really wants to move this fwb into a full relationship.

ccnstanczak
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:30 AM

sounds like hes into you. stop beating around the bush and talk to him about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Maybe he doesn't use condoms when he screws other people.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Wow I wish I had enough energy to have sex as often a you. I mean that as a compliment
MOMMYSLOVE13
by ♥♥Brandi♥♥ on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Okay, so you are screwing this guy and had a moment. You dont want him to have his moments but you also do not like the fact he seems to be getting more serious about you? I have some words but I will not say them this time. 

Classymommy4
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Yep this!!

Quoting LadySlimm:

You just said you have two fwb, so why does it matter if he has another one? Maybe he is smart and figured that "test" out and used different condoms.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:37 AM

or his other fwb doesnt require condoms,   or brings her own too.   or he is just screwing you.   but you dont want a relationship so of course he will.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN