Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothe yourself * A Christian post*

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:15 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

Colossians 3:12-15

New International Version (NIV)

12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 13 Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.

15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace.And be thankful.

Daisypath Easter gifts tickers

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:22 AM

You know, no matter what your religion, this is a great message. We need more kindness and love in the world. Not the weird hippie shit but honest to goodness real caring for our fellow man. 

You have a blessed day. 

good

Beautiful31mom
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

You know, no matter what your religion, this is a great message. We need more kindness and love in the world. Not the weird hippie shit but honest to goodness real caring for our fellow man. 

You have a blessed day. 

good

Lol at Hippy shit..that made me giggle. and I agree! I hope you have a great day too, it is Cold here in Ohio and snowing. I think I am gonna find Phil and shoot him in the head, he lied!

Daisypath Easter gifts tickers

SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this

When you find that little rodent, let me know and I will hold him down for you. 

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

You have a blessed day. 

good

Lol at Hippy shit..that made me giggle. and I agree! I hope you have a great day too, it is Cold here in Ohio and snowing. I think I am gonna find Phil and shoot him in the head, he lied!

Beautiful31mom
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:12 AM
bump
Beautiful31mom
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:28 AM
bump
Beautiful31mom
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:19 PM
bump
Nunyabusiness
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Great message! I definitely need to work on patience :P

Beautiful31mom
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:48 PM
bump
Beautiful31mom
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:27 PM
bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Man, images like this always confuse me... I can't read them, my eyes jump everywhere. Lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured