Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Whats the worst your kids ever hurt you? **EDIT**

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:49 AM
  • 72 Replies

My daughter and I went to walmart to grab a few things, when i was loading them in the trunk of my car she smashed the trunk down on me, busting my nose. HUGE gash, it was bleeding everywhere. I yelled (not at her - shes only 4 and i know it was an accident) and it scared her, so i drove to my moms house, bloody nose and trying to calm her down - she felt soooooo bad, was crying and telling me she was so so sorry and it was an accident. I wanted my mom to look at it and make sure it wasnt broken.  Got me wondering .. what the worst your kid has ever hurt you?

No, my daughter wasnt standing in the cart, she was standing beside the car. I cant even get my baby to sit in a cart, she wants to walk beside like a big girl.  And the top of her head is even with the trunk down so it was very easy for her to reach up and grab the side and pull it down.

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheSidewinder
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Probably when they were babies and gave me a head butt on the nose. Ouch!

audreesmama
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:51 AM
That would suck!! We've never had anything more serious than just a little bruise.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:52 AM
How the fuck did she close the trunk on you?!?

I can safely say my kids have never hurt me. We teach them how to be safe and not hurt others or do thinks that might or will hurt others.
AleaKat
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Can't think of anything too bad.
Maybe a head bash or something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sadiebug1228
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:52 AM
My daughter head butts my face all time lol and my son who's 4 pushed me down the stairs lol I'm not sure if it was an accident or not but I sprained my ankle
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:52 AM
My 2 1/2 punched me in the eye yesterday. I know it was an accident but it hurts like hell.
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:52 AM

My 17 yr old (at the time) was mad because I grounded him. He told me I sucked as a mother and had been waiting for the right moment to tell me for years.I was never a good one ! It was the most painful thing I have ever experienced. The following day, he did apologize. He said he was super mad and "knew" that would hurt me more than anything.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:53 AM
He gave me a concussion, and also kicked the middle section of my eyelashes out once.
Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Even on accident?

Quoting Anonymous:

How the fuck did she close the trunk on you?!?

I can safely say my kids have never hurt me. We teach them how to be safe and not hurt others or do thinks that might or will hurt others.

lylleve
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:53 AM
My two year old dd head butted me in my c section incision, i had just had her little sister the week before. She brought me to my knees, i cried..... she cried....it was a mess.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)