Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You are not perfect so get over yourself.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
3 moms liked this

People really need to get over themselves. Not a single person is perfect. You can plan all you want for the what ifs in life but it still might not save your ass. Yes it is good to have savings and a back up plan but many times they fail.

How many people that thought they would never need PA are on it now. How many of them thought they had bullet proof back up plans. You can't predict everything that will happen in life and there are some situations you can never plan for. Things just happen and that is what we call life.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
idunno1234
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I'm not perfect???

Wow, you just ruined my day.

Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this
I Agree! But I do see a lot of moms who think they are perfect parents with perfect little kids who NEVER do wrong and have perfect lives.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jbirdsladie27
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Ditto

Quoting idunno1234:

I'm not perfect???

Wow, you just ruined my day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Having kids before an education/career is a planning failure.

LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:37 AM
That's the dumbest reason ever to not be prepared.
conweis
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Nooo not perfect but awesome
godsgirl26
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:44 AM
This.

Quoting Hanab818:

I Agree! But I do see a lot of moms who think they are perfect parents with perfect little kids who NEVER do wrong and have perfect lives.
MsRkg
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I dunno about you, but I think my life is pretty damn perfect. That's completely subjective. What's perfect to me, might not be perfect to you.There is no set standard of what perfect is. That's the reality of life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Haha...boy you got that right.   There absolutely is no fail-proof security plan, although there are some people who probably will not believe that unless the unthinkable happens to them.  My feeling is that if you see someone less fortunate than you - someone who has fallen on hard times - rather than being judgemental and looking on them with disdain you ought to be thinking "There but for the grace of God go I" and thanking your lucky stars for what you have. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:51 AM

I can 100% say I will never be on PA....Things happen, but it is calling TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF...and being RESPONSIBLE!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured