Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just found out my So is cheating on me PLEASE HELP !!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I just found out yesterday that my SO(not legally married) of almost 7 yrs is cheating on me. We both work at the same place just different shifts and different departments. My mom told me another lady from work that works his shift caught him and the fat bitch he works with making out in the break room. I already suspected something was going on. I will link my previous story below.  Anyways I haven't confronted him yet and I don't know exactly what we are going to do. Both of our cars are in his name. We have a joint bank account that we both put all our money in, and the mobile home we own is under both of our names. I'm not sure what to do. Last month we had this huge argument at work(link) and that night I sent him a long email telling him I wanted to separate. Well that never happened cuz the very next day we found out his cousin died in a car accident. Although I was still mad at him I was there to support him and and his family. He went thru a rough time because he was very close with his cousin. Anyways so we worked things out but ever since then I have seen he has scratches on his back , and I know they are not from me because I do NOT have long nails what so ever. I have the habit of biting them. He always comes home late, his shift ends at 11pm and he comes home almost everyday after 12-1 am. I always question him and he always says he was at his brothers house which is only like 5 mins away from ours. (because his truck is in the mechanic,so his brother or he says.. picks him up after work) And there was also this one time that when he got home he hurried up to take a shower didn't even bother to come in the bedroom, he probably thought i was sleeping,but I wasn't. That day we had sex and I just knew something was off I know his body very well and anything we have sex more then once he will last forever and/or he can't get hard in the middle of it and that's how it was that time.  There are just too many things that are adding up now and I've had it with him. We have 2 little boys and I'm not going to take away their dad from them but I really don't want to be with him anymore. I just need some ideas on how to confront him  and the bitch at work. (and she does know me,she was always all friendly to me). Please help me out if you have been thru this before  or what would you do if you where in my shoes.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/18046178/Im_pretty_sure_my_SO_is_cheating_on_me_with_a_whore_from_work
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Replies (31-36):
mysticgrl
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Quoting im_2_xblessed:

I like that idea better lol I was trying to be nice so he would have to pay for his kids
Quoting mysticgrl:

U DONT HAVE to be nice, He has to pay 4 his kids anyways!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

if you really dont want to be with him anymore, then you should calmly talk to him (after you take out half of your $$) sit him down, tell him you know about the affair, calmly ...then ask him to help you with the boys by putting the car in your name and letting you keep the house, the boys will need stability and some normalcy after they figure out whats going on and most of all ask him to be a good father and role model ...good luck

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:48 PM

...sorry :/ be strong for your boys they will need you

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:50 PM

bump

-Bubblie
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:00 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:05 PM

First, try to stop and think. You don't have to do anything at this moment, you are hurt and emotional. Second, don't do anythign at work.  No reason to jeopardize your job or his (he will need it to pay child support).   Third, get your affairs in order.  Get your own bank account and withdraw only what you have put into the joint account.

Do you have any friends or family that you and your boys could stay with for a few days?  I really think you need a few days to settle down.  

As for the other woman, I know she is just as guilty as he is, but HE is your SO.   Your beef is with HIM for being a tool to you and your boys.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured