Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my poor neighbor.....good update!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
4 moms liked this

about a month ago this cute family moved in next door, never really see the husband since he works a lot but i got to really know the wife and their son. my kids love her and she babysits when i have to go somewhere really quick (i pay her to baby sit.....watching 4 extra kids is tough) anyway so she has an iud as bc,she was saying it was causing her cramps and weird stuff, but she would never go to the doctor because she didnt want me to watch her ds (since im 9 weeks pregnant with my 5th) so 2 weeks ago i told her i'll go to her doctor with her and watch her ds while being there for support, they told her she was 12 weeks pregnant with twins! thats why she was cramping so much, so they removed he iud and told her to come back the next week so they could check the babies.she went back on friday and the ultrasound tech told her she couldnt find the second baby, and to come back on monday (today) to see if the baby was just hiding. her husband is staying home today to take her to the ultrasound and shes over here with her ds playing with my kids trying to keep her mind off what might have happened. i feel so bad for her, shes so young (20) and her husband is working constantly so they can save up money to go have fun and what not,so im her only help if she needs it during the day.....i want to go with her but they need someone to watch their ds, i just feel horrible for her right now.

update: so they got home, bought lunch for everyone, and when she walked in she had a smile on her face and i knew nothing bad had happened :) i just hugged her really tight, she told me they said the baby was just under the other one and thats why they couldnt see it, she has to go back every 2 weeks until the end of her pregnancy though but from the looks of everything shes going to have 2 healthy babies :) and shes all healed up from when they removed the iud, shes not bleeding anymore and her cramping has gone away (i forgot to add that in the original portion) when they walked in her son even ran up to her squeeling "mommy tay momm tay!!!" lol that put a smile on everyones face

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:27 PM

bump

lhunsicker
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:29 PM

True friend and neighbor 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Quoting lhunsicker:

True friend and neighbor 

they just left for the ultrasound :( im actually nervous for her

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:37 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:58 PM

bump

firemom5906
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Awwww keep us updated! I hope the baby was just hiding!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Quoting firemom5906:

i will, idk when they'll be home though so it might take a while for me to update

firemom5906
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:20 PM

I understand! Thank god she has you!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting firemom5906:

i will, idk when they'll be home though so it might take a while for me to update

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:44 PM

bump

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Hope everything is okay! Bump for update

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN