Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I LOST 8lbs MY FIRST WEEK ON....

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:56 PM
  • 130 Replies
3 moms liked this
Phentermine!!!! Wow I feel great!! It feels so good to watch my body shrink day by day!

UPDATE: Just FYI...I have also dramatically changed my diet by consuming no more than 1000 calories a day, monitoring carbs sugars and sodium, and drinking a gallon of water a day. I also went from not exercising at all to exercising 1 hour each day. And all of this will continue when I stop taking the phen, which will be 3 weeks because I'm only taking it for 1 month. I have 4 friends who all took it and have maintained their weight for as little as a year and as much as 3 years so as long as I keep Doing what I'm doing after the phen I won't "crash" and gain it all back and then some.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:59 PM
It's all going to come back when you stop taking it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:59 PM
I lost 20 lbs in 2 months. I loved it....then it just stops working because your body gets used to it just like meth addicts need more meth to get high. Same thing with Phentermine.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:59 PM
That's not healthy.
numonestunar
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:00 PM
15 moms liked this
I lost 7lbs with watching what I eat and exercise.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this
That stuff is really bad for you.why don't you try to loose weight the healthy way?
hismommy2010
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:02 PM
2 moms liked this

Sorry the first few are being such ass's about this. I think it's great you lost 8 lbs. You will need to eat healthy and workout to maintain the weight loss.

I lost 21 lbs in 5 weeks using a different one. After a week of being off of it I gained 3lbs back. So I think you also lose some water weight as well. I'm eating healthy/clean and only drinking water.

Go to youtube and look up fitness blenders workouts. They are so easy to do and you don't need any equipment to do them and they are amazing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Is that over the counter pills
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Im taking it too.  I dont weigh myself at all so idk how much ive lost.  But I feel amazing!!  It puts me in a really good mood.  LOL!  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:03 PM
2 moms liked this

:/ Most people who start a diet and excercise regimine lose about 7-15 lbs. the first week.

I would rather do thinks the right way then the "quick" way and then worry about all the adverse health effects including anal leakage! Yay for shitty pants... not!

Snowflower901
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Ooooo where can I find this. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)