Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Moms who smoke POT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

If you smoke pot on a consistent basis, lets say daily.. do you do it just when the kids go to school or do you smoke through out the day to relieve stress and such?

I recently became a consistent smoker again, and its done so many amazing things. Sometimes I smoke during the day when the kids are at school if the day is too much.. Am I the only "pot smoking mom" that does this? I feel guilty but if people seen what this does for me I think theyd understand!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Replies (171-177):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 51 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:12 PM

A half ounce in a month is a far cry from only smoking a dime every two weeks. Which is it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Half an ounce

Quoting Anonymous:

A half what? Half eighth?

Quoting Anonymous:

My one hitter only holds a tiny amount and 3-4 hits is usually all I need. Lol...seriously though, a half lasted me a little over a month.

Quoting Anonymous:

Whaaaat. How!?!?!  That is CRAZY!! :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Smoking every day, throughout the day...a dime can last 2 weeks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Yes, I told her just to do it instead of griping to me about it. My advice is not going to stop her or encourage her to do it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

are you my sister? hahaha shes the same way.. shes due in september to and shes like OMG!!!!!!! lol I told her to just do it, but she was scared her dr may drug test her, not that thats likely, but no risks is better! I only smoked one time when I Was pregnant, and that was when they told my I probably wouldnt carry past 23 weeks, so I did smoke...thankfully everything turned out okay:)

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 56 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:25 PM
I mainly smoke at night. But I do smoke through out the day sometimes. We go through a half a week but we sit and smoke with friends. I can't wait til August so I can smoke again.
viv212
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:18 PM
I smoke before work and at lunch, then after work. I come home and very rarely smoke at home unless there's no kids here.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 57 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:20 PM
I smoke when I get home from work. I would throughout the day but don't like being high at work lol. Never in front of DD of course.
she_walk_softly
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:22 PM

I smoke a quarter in 2 weeks then I can't find any for a month. I don't smoke in the house.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:44 AM
Please learn to read, it'll save us both the embarrassment.

A dime lasts 2 weeks and I've had a half an ounce last a little over a month. What's so difficult to understand?

Quoting Anonymous:

A half ounce in a month is a far cry from only smoking a dime every two weeks. Which is it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Half an ounce

Quoting Anonymous:

A half what? Half eighth?

Quoting Anonymous:

My one hitter only holds a tiny amount and 3-4 hits is usually all I need. Lol...seriously though, a half lasted me a little over a month.

Quoting Anonymous:

Whaaaat. How!?!?!  That is CRAZY!! :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Smoking every day, throughout the day...a dime can last 2 weeks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)