Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How often...?

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:20 PM
  • 10 Replies
How often does you and your SO argue, how long does the argument last and who apologizes first?
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Beautiful31mom
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:21 PM

We don't argue. We disagee, but we do not argue.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:22 PM

like once a month. it lasts at the most a half hour and he apologizes because he eventually realizes he was wrong and being a douche.

itsm3
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:23 PM

we rarely argue or bicker.  if we do argue, we say what we have to say and then squash it.   if one of us is really pissed, we take a couple of hours to cool off and then come back and talk about things.  we have never screamed or swore at each other in anger; we both don't believe in that.

jennelise83
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:23 PM
We don't. Actually I very rarely even let him know when I'm upset. It usually turns into a guilt trip an so it's just not worth trying. He thinks we're perfect and I'm on anti-depressants.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:24 PM

A couple times a month I guess.....they can get pretty heated but we're both passionate, hard headed dumbasses sometimes....it doesn't last long and sometimes I apologise first, sometimes he does.

Mommy2b2many
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:25 PM
We disagree more often than we actually argue... usually I apologize first...and maybe 2 big arguments a year?
MOMMYSLOVE13
by ♥♥Brandi♥♥ on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:27 PM

1.) everyday

2.) never stops

3.) never apologizes bc i say what i mean

Nicole1357
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Once every month..maybe. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Maybe once a week and it blows over in a few minutes. About every two months or so, one of us gets silly and we lock horns for a half hour or more. We have a hard time keeping our hands off each other, and while not impossible, it is difficult to cop a feel on someone you're mad at or who is spitting nails. I guess we are both horndogs. That tends to cut down the fussing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Far too often :( But we're currently in marriage counseling, so that's a GREAT start for us! We do love each other, but we're both very strong personality types, so when we butt heads, it gets ugly. We're learning techniques for better more productive communication.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)