Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 year old flower girl?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
My friend is having her wedding next month. My 2 year old is going to be the flower girl and I'm going to be the maid of honor. Do you think it would be weird to see her stand up there with me during the wedding? My dh might not be able to make it and I don't know anyone there that would be able to watch her while I stood up front.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bcoll
by Brandi on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:42 PM

I don't think it will bea problem. My two and four year olds are going to be flower girls too

Tree-Tree
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:42 PM

My neice was a flower girl at that age and stood up with her mother and her brothes and did awesome. She was so cute too lol,

supercarp
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:42 PM

If she is the flowergirl she should be standing up there anyway. 2 is awfully young, not usually a good age for that type of thing.

momof2891
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:42 PM
If she will stand there... My dd was a flower girl a couple of weeks before her 2nd birthday. She refused to stand up there even with her aunt up there. You can try it. Will it be a long ceremony?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:42 PM
I don't think so. I'm getting married next month and our daughter will be a month shy of 3 and she will be standing with us, she is our flower girl.
Since she is a flower girl it is not really weird.
unsuspected
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:45 PM
My Two and four year olds were my flower girls. My dad had to carry my youngest down the aisle.

Quoting bcoll:

I don't think it will bea problem. My two and four year olds are going to be flower girls too

cryssi_renee
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:45 PM

My DD was a flower girl at 18 months and she stood in front of me. 

bcoll
by Brandi on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:46 PM

My 2 year old my as well be 4 lol

I hope they'll do great for auntie :)

Quoting unsuspected:

My Two and four year olds were my flower girls. My dad had to carry my youngest down the aisle.

Quoting bcoll:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:48 PM
I hope not...lol. She can be very well behaved if you catch her on a good day. I just hope it is one of her good days when the wedding day arrives.

Quoting momof2891:

If she will stand there... My dd was a flower girl a couple of weeks before her 2nd birthday. She refused to stand up there even with her aunt up there. You can try it. Will it be a long ceremony?
momof2891
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:08 PM
What time is the wedding?

Quoting Anonymous:

I hope not...lol. She can be very well behaved if you catch her on a good day. I just hope it is one of her good days when the wedding day arrives.

Quoting momof2891:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured