Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So would it be okay for your child to die because others dont vax?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Now I am not against non vaxed or whatever until it interferes with my kids safety and health. That is where I draw the line. So since so many people are okay with people who don't vax let me ask one question. Say you have a baby under one year old. And a baby cant get the MMR vaccination until they turn one. So lets say one sunny day you take your baby to the park and there is a boy there about five who hasn't been vaccinated and he has measles. But doesn't show any signs of it. Well that boy unknowingly gave your baby measles and your baby dies from it. Now how do you feel?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Replies (21-30):
PEEK05
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Did admin delete all that stupid spam (once is enough, gosh!) or did that person grow up and delete all the extras?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:07 PM

the OP probably deleted it

Quoting PEEK05:

Did admin delete all that stupid spam (once is enough, gosh!) or did that person grow up and delete all the extras?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:08 PM

??

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:08 PM
2 moms liked this
I like my sons doctors office. They refuse to have anyone patients who are not vax.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Please educate your stupid self!
PEEK05
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:08 PM

OP can't delete replies.

Quoting Anonymous:

the OP probably deleted it

Quoting PEEK05:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah - and where did that child get it from?  Are we going to go all the way down the line?  
Sue them all? What if they got it from someone who was shedding, unable to be vaxxed or someone who was vaxxed but the vax did not work?  

Life has risks.   A child dying of a vaccinable disease is darn rare (look it up  - CDC) and far rarer than accidental deaths, car crashes, childhood cancer, etc, etc.  

Quoting Allie_kat1:

Of course I would be upset my baby had gotten sick and died, but we there should be no way to know if it was an unvaxed child that spread it, or a child that had very recently gotten the vaccine and was shedding, a child or adult that had gotten the vaccine, but it didn't take, or simply someone who hadn't gotten a booster when it was due.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Are you even aware how easily treated measles are today?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:09 PM

I doubt they'd care.  They're all stupid and crazy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)