Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So would it be okay for your child to die because others dont vax?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Now I am not against non vaxed or whatever until it interferes with my kids safety and health. That is where I draw the line. So since so many people are okay with people who don't vax let me ask one question. Say you have a baby under one year old. And a baby cant get the MMR vaccination until they turn one. So lets say one sunny day you take your baby to the park and there is a boy there about five who hasn't been vaccinated and he has measles. But doesn't show any signs of it. Well that boy unknowingly gave your baby measles and your baby dies from it. Now how do you feel?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Replies (301-307):
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:33 PM

This has already been posted before...it was taken from an episode of  "Law & Order"

Can you PROVE that it was that child that gave your child the measles?? What about the other people you passed on the street that aren't vaccinated, or the few people in the market, or the guy that handled those oranges...whatever...how can you know WHICH person gave your kid the disease?

opal10161973
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:23 PM

*eyeroll*  I know.

Quoting elliotmommytobe:

Oh and theyd say they could have.gotten it from anyone.

Quoting opal10161973:

That's right.  Why would it?  It's not their kid dying.

Quoting elliotmommytobe:

Hell no its not OK but some kid dying isnt gonna change their minds

Anonymous
by Anonymous 43 on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:37 PM

yes she likes to throw the bully word around when she gets called out on her shit. and she's always trying to play like she's the perfect parent, yet CPS had to drug test her child.

Quoting Anonymous:

You said so yourself-you smoke cigarettes.  And pot.  Those are toxins.  Me, a bully?  No, you just don't like being called out on things you say.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

I am sorry but what chemicals am I bringing into my home? Can you tell me exactly which ones? It is not Arsenic, it is not formaldehyde, plus I am not putting it in a syringe and injecting it in her. I buy 95% organic foods as local as I can get, rarely use medicine ever I would rather use natural things. That includes marijuana for MYSELF because I know what it does to me and I am able to deal with it. A 5 year old is not. Also you read that I said ALL children but I was simply replying to someone and obviously did not mean every child. Remember you are the only one who thought that. Maybe you just wanted to be a bully today and I was your victim.... who knows.

Quoting Anonymous:

You come off as this holier than thou person doing what is "right" for your child, when you are bringing toxins into your home on YOUR BODY!  No matter how much you claim to wash your hands and "use a hoodie that is left on a porch", the chemicals are still there. Stop preaching when you do not follow your own advice. I did not misread.  

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

This is not about what I do. I think you know that you misread what I said and you were too ashamed to admit it so you choose to take for my anxiety. This does not effect the fact that I choose not vaccinate my child.

Quoting Anonymous:

That is the ONLY thing that helps you?  Right.  It is still a drug. Don't believe it.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:33 PM

No, I did not misread.  I know exactly what you said.  Hippies in the 60's.  Hmm, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Brian Jones, should I go on?  Ask them how perfect their lives are.  Wait!  You can't!  Because they died from DRUG OVER DOSES!

Don't tell me how hard it is to quick smoking cigs.  I quit 11 years ago-COLD FUCKING TURKEY!  The difference between you and me is that I don't say one thing and turn around and do other shit.  You really think your pot is "organic"?  You said "soil, sun, and water", right?  What about the run-off that goes into soil?  Water is chemically treated.

What I am trying to tell you is don't be criticizing people for the choices they make with their children, when you aren't exactly "lily white".

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

I am trying VER hard to quit smoking ciggarettes. VERY HARD!!!!!!!!!!!! But what toxic chemicals would my DD pick up from the 2-3 hits I take from a bowl? Do you know what is in a vaccine? Do you know what is is marujiana? Do you know how many die each year from thoise injections? How many die from pot? How many children suffer life long damage from those injections and how many adults who were hippies in the 60's are now fine and dandy and have great lives. And you did not call me out, YOU MISREAD!

Quoting Anonymous:

You said so yourself-you smoke cigarettes.  And pot.  Those are toxins.  Me, a bully?  No, you just don't like being called out on things you say.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

I am sorry but what chemicals am I bringing into my home? Can you tell me exactly which ones? It is not Arsenic, it is not formaldehyde, plus I am not putting it in a syringe and injecting it in her. I buy 95% organic foods as local as I can get, rarely use medicine ever I would rather use natural things. That includes marijuana for MYSELF because I know what it does to me and I am able to deal with it. A 5 year old is not. Also you read that I said ALL children but I was simply replying to someone and obviously did not mean every child. Remember you are the only one who thought that. Maybe you just wanted to be a bully today and I was your victim.... who knows.

Quoting Anonymous:

You come off as this holier than thou person doing what is "right" for your child, when you are bringing toxins into your home on YOUR BODY!  No matter how much you claim to wash your hands and "use a hoodie that is left on a porch", the chemicals are still there. Stop preaching when you do not follow your own advice. I did not misread.  

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

This is not about what I do. I think you know that you misread what I said and you were too ashamed to admit it so you choose to take for my anxiety. This does not effect the fact that I choose not vaccinate my child.

Quoting Anonymous:

That is the ONLY thing that helps you?  Right.  It is still a drug. Don't believe it.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Honey please get over it. You misread what I said you did not understand it and you use something against me to hurt me but it doesn't so you go on and on.... Runn on soil(that must happen with my food as well that I grow right) and chemically treated water...it's called RAIN WATER... Oh and all those artists used things lie cocaine and heroin. VERY different that maruijana.

Quoting Anonymous:

No, I did not misread.  I know exactly what you said.  Hippies in the 60's.  Hmm, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Brian Jones, should I go on?  Ask them how perfect their lives are.  Wait!  You can't!  Because they died from DRUG OVER DOSES!

Don't tell me how hard it is to quick smoking cigs.  I quit 11 years ago-COLD FUCKING TURKEY!  The difference between you and me is that I don't say one thing and turn around and do other shit.  You really think your pot is "organic"?  You said "soil, sun, and water", right?  What about the run-off that goes into soil?  Water is chemically treated.

What I am trying to tell you is don't be criticizing people for the choices they make with their children, when you aren't exactly "lily white".

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

I am trying VER hard to quit smoking ciggarettes. VERY HARD!!!!!!!!!!!! But what toxic chemicals would my DD pick up from the 2-3 hits I take from a bowl? Do you know what is in a vaccine? Do you know what is is marujiana? Do you know how many die each year from thoise injections? How many die from pot? How many children suffer life long damage from those injections and how many adults who were hippies in the 60's are now fine and dandy and have great lives. And you did not call me out, YOU MISREAD!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:51 PM

First off-I'm not your "honey".  I did NOT misread.  I quoted you word for word.  Run-off rain water has the chemicals in it that are used in other stuff.  Did you not pay attention in school?  Drug use is drug use.  Those musicians started off using pot and went on to other things.

Now, if you will excuse me, I need to go to sleep.  I have to get up in 4 hours to go to work.  

I think you should just understand that I don't back down.  I will quote you WORD FOR WORD what you said if I have to (again). 

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Honey please get over it. You misread what I said you did not understand it and you use something against me to hurt me but it doesn't so you go on and on.... Runn on soil(that must happen with my food as well that I grow right) and chemically treated water...it's called RAIN WATER... Oh and all those artists used things lie cocaine and heroin. VERY different that maruijana.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:55 PM

I was saying that a child with a vaccine would get a mutated virus NOT an unvaccinated child. YOu thought I ment ALL children I did not. Also if the run off water is so bad for my pot then it is bad for my food. Also Janis Joplin Jimmy Hendrix, Jim morrison ACTUALLY started with alcohol NOT pot!

Quoting Anonymous:

First off-I'm not your "honey".  I did NOT misread.  I quoted you word for word.  Run-off rain water has the chemicals in it that are used in other stuff.  Did you not pay attention in school?  Drug use is drug use.  Those musicians started off using pot and went on to other things.

Now, if you will excuse me, I need to go to sleep.  I have to get up in 4 hours to go to work.  

I think you should just understand that I don't back down.  I will quote you WORD FOR WORD what you said if I have to (again). 

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)