Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So would it be okay for your child to die because others dont vax?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Now I am not against non vaxed or whatever until it interferes with my kids safety and health. That is where I draw the line. So since so many people are okay with people who don't vax let me ask one question. Say you have a baby under one year old. And a baby cant get the MMR vaccination until they turn one. So lets say one sunny day you take your baby to the park and there is a boy there about five who hasn't been vaccinated and he has measles. But doesn't show any signs of it. Well that boy unknowingly gave your baby measles and your baby dies from it. Now how do you feel?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Replies (31-40):
delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:10 PM

So you think that all vaxed kids are safe huh?

Quoting Anonymous:

I like my sons doctors office. They refuse to have anyone patients who are not vax.

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Who is crazy and stupid?

Quoting Anonymous:

I doubt they'd care.  They're all stupid and crazy.

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

My3beautys
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Don't take your kid to the park then. My kids are vaccinated but there is always a chance of catching something when you go to a public place exp a place made for kids .
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gigis1
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:13 PM
I'd feel the same way you would feel if your baby died from a bad reaction to a vaccine.
My3beautys
You can still get all the things you vax for even after getting the vax. Your child's dr is dumb!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I like my sons doctors office. They refuse to have anyone patients who are not vax.

AnnLanders

I saw this on Law and Order SVU.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Call me crazy but shut the hell up over this. Keep your children vaccinated and move on already v
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:15 PM

How about this you do what you believe is right for your kids and the rest of the world do the same.

Quoting Anonymous:

jjchick75
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Vaccines are not 100%. So even if the kid was vaccinated they could get something and give it to your kid and your kid can die. When my kids are sick we stay home, until they are well. We practice good hygiene including washing hands and keeping our hands to ourselves. I am 37 years old and only had 1 vaccination in my entire life and yet I've managed to live. My husband is 39 and never had a vaccination and wouldn't you know he is alive as well and neither of us have had any serious illnesses. None of our 14 siblings are vaccinated and they are all alive and healthy as well. Unvaccinated kids are not any bigger threat to your kid than any other kid! 

notabosley
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Yep

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)