Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So would it be okay for your child to die because others dont vax?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Now I am not against non vaxed or whatever until it interferes with my kids safety and health. That is where I draw the line. So since so many people are okay with people who don't vax let me ask one question. Say you have a baby under one year old. And a baby cant get the MMR vaccination until they turn one. So lets say one sunny day you take your baby to the park and there is a boy there about five who hasn't been vaccinated and he has measles. But doesn't show any signs of it. Well that boy unknowingly gave your baby measles and your baby dies from it. Now how do you feel?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this

My 3 year old DD died after suffering high fevers and multiple seizures, 12 hours after receiving routine vaccinations... We can talk hypothetical situations all day long but none of my other children will EVER recieve a "recommended" vaccination again. If my unvaccinated children expose and "kill" your make believe child then let's talk about it.

ElizabethGracie
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:17 PM

Aww....someone copied my post! :-)

CafeMom Tickers

"Live as if you have faith and faith will be given to you"

Anonymous
Well they went to school for many years and make more than u or I. I don't think they are dumb.

Quoting My3beautys:

You can still get all the things you vax for even after getting the vax. Your child's dr is dumb!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I like my sons doctors office. They refuse to have anyone patients who are not vax.

Anonymous
ummmm even vax kids can get the measles or really anything they have been vax'd for. Shoot ive had chicken pox 3 times... my dd had the flu shot once and well damn she got the flu, both her and my oldest ds got the rhoto virus vaccine and both ended up with rhoto virus. fact is there are tones of illnesses in the world you cant hide from them all and vaccines are not 100% effective for everyone
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:19 PM

im sorry

Quoting Anonymous:

My 3 year old DD died after suffering high fevers and multiple seizures, 12 hours after receiving routine vaccinations... We can talk hypothetical situations all day long but none of my other children will EVER recieve a "recommended" vaccination again. If my unvaccinated children expose and "kill" your make believe child then let's talk about it.

morriganna
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Quoting AnnRmommaof3:

OMFG! Really? Its their choice. I vax some people dont vax odds are your baby isnt going to die from some unvaxed kid give me a fucking break.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this

gee, my unvaxed were around unvaxed, and gasp, nothing happened..nobody died of any kind of disease

delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG I am soooooo sorry for your loss. I can not imagine. We NEED to spread awareness. We HAVE to.. Too many kids are dieing and having such horrid life long effects from these poisons. Yet we are crazy!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:21 PM
3 moms liked this

Here is the thing: Non vaxxers do not believe vaccines are safe. They are not skipping them for kicks. As with most parents, they are indeed going to put the health of their own children over the health of other peoples children.  They are going to pray to god no one gets hurt due to their decisions - but at the end of the day, it is their job to protect their kids and it is your job to protect yours.

delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:21 PM

School and money do not make you smart!

Quoting Anonymous:

Well they went to school for many years and make more than u or I. I don't think they are dumb.

Quoting My3beautys:

You can still get all the things you vax for even after getting the vax. Your child's dr is dumb!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I like my sons doctors office. They refuse to have anyone patients who are not vax.

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured