Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone else in love with two men?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies

I have a husband whom I love, but who has myriad problems, and another man who I love and loves me right back. I'm not having sex with him but I want to. I feel like I'd wreck my husbands life if I left him, and our family is so precious to both of us. We have adult children and 1 grandchild. Just curious if anyone else is in this rocky boat.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChrissyReznor
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Umm no
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:12 PM
5 moms liked this
I'm in love with my slow cooker and rice cooker. I don't know who I love more
AlekD
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:12 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't think its possible. If you really love a man, you wouldn't think about any other man.
ms.sophsmom
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:12 PM
No. I only want to be with one person.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I was at one point. And I realize for my marriage I had to cut off all contact with the other guy. 

It was completely worth it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup. I'm in love with my ex still. I love my husband tons, just don't like that he had let himself go and I am still the same as before kids. It sucks. Ugh. I don't want to cheat. I just wish I could have both.
spicy_n_sweet
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:15 PM

I'm willing to be that this love you feel for the OM is nothing more than him filling in needs that your husband isn't meeting, and you don't have to problems and issues with him that you do your husband. When you've been with someone for years and years (I've been with my SO for 22 years) if there are problems that have never been fixed, needs that haven't been met in a long time, it's really easy to "fall" for someone who doesn't have the baggage and who is filling in those needs for you.

If you are unhappy, and just not into your marriage any longer (especially since your children are grown and you are older) divorce your husband. Walk away, have a clean break and pursue happiness and this other relationship. Otherwise you are just being disingenuous to both men (and yourself really), and nothing but problems will come from things as they are if they continue.  Your husband will survive if you leave him, your family will still be your family, and since your children are adults the should be understanding of your unhappiness and support you in finding happiness.

Pink.Sunshine
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:15 PM

no

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Yes

MyLoveAlexander
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:18 PM
2 moms liked this
I heard a saying that if you love two ppl, go with the 2nd one. B/c if you truly loved the 1st one you wouldn't of fell for the 2nd.. Don't know if it helps.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)