Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why does your life suck right now? Pity parties welcome here!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I can't find a full time job. I just want to scream my head off. You?

eta: I want to hug all of you. We'll get through our hard times and sorry you ladies are going through some sucky stuff right now.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Why would you settle for a man who doesn't think your his dream girl?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll never be  DH's dream girl.

He likes pale, even skin and no tattoos. He definitely settled for me and that makes me sad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:27 PM

oh no :( I'm so sorry to hear that. YOu're not a loser. That idiot that left you is. I'll keep you in my thoughts and hope everything works out fine for you

Quoting Anonymous:

I just got dropped like a bad habit after 7 years. I have no job and no car and live with my mom. I am a loser! Top that shit

2BRBgirlz
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:27 PM

3 mo is teething

Mainstream Moms
Come join us!!  No crunchiness!big smile mini

Anonymous
I did that a few years ago... It sucks, but I'm in a much better place now.

Quoting Anonymous:

I just got dropped like a bad habit after 7 years. I have no job and no car and live with my mom. I am a loser! Top that shit
Anonymous
1 mom liked this
My teenager got sick of bing grounded and decided that I needed to be taught a lesson, so she told the cops that I tried to cut her tounge out and that she is terrified of living at home. She thought she would be able to stay with friends for the weekend, and now is begging to come home because she is going to be placed in foster care in another county.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:28 PM

awww feel better :(

Quoting MistyMoo:

I twisted the wrong way or did something not so good with my back and it hurts now.. :( I hope it stops soon.

MommyLehr
by Veronica on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:28 PM
My mirena fell out today!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tharealty2
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:28 PM

mostly bc my depression is at an all time low and its leaching my life blood out've me and everything around m

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:28 PM

I cant decide which job to take on as full time. I have a full time I'm not happy at that pays $28.00 an hr with super expensive insurance and asshole of a boss and I have a part time job that pays $24 an hr with cheaper insurance, better hours, and a super nice boss. I'm torn.

bcoll
by Brandi on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Tomorrow is my best friends birthday, thursday is the anniversary of her murder. Monday is my birthday. I hate this week. I dread it every year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)