Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why does your life suck right now? Pity parties welcome here!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I can't find a full time job. I just want to scream my head off. You?

eta: I want to hug all of you. We'll get through our hard times and sorry you ladies are going through some sucky stuff right now.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Replies (21-30):
12345abcde54321
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:28 PM

i wouldn't say it sucks, but it's intense and i'm stressed a lot. i have two little kids, am in the middle of preparing for a move, am a grad student and run a business. plus i spend way too much time fucking around on the internet and then feel really bad about it. someone send me to bed!

MommyLehr
by Veronica on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:29 PM
That really sucks! I'm sorry!!

Quoting Anonymous:

My teenager got sick of bing grounded and decided that I needed to be taught a lesson, so she told the cops that I tried to cut her tounge out and that she is terrified of living at home. She thought she would be able to stay with friends for the weekend, and now is begging to come home because she is going to be placed in foster care in another county.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:29 PM

My mom passed away four months ago. Since that night it has been the longest and hardest time of my life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:29 PM
DH lost his job, so we've both been busting our asses to look for one, but can't find one. We have kids to feed. I feel bad every time I look at my 6 m.o it breaks my heart I can't give her new clothes & such.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:29 PM

im sorry

Quoting DixieL:

My mom passed away four months ago. Since that night it has been the longest and hardest time of my life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:30 PM

I found out today I will probably have to go on insulin since oral meds are not controlling my diabetes.  I found out today that my pain issues are probably related to permanent nerve damage and there's not a lot that can be done.  I may lose my job in the next couple days....ummmm, I could list a few more, but I'll stop.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:30 PM

so sorry to hear that Mama :( I hope you guys can find something soon. I so know that feeling.

Quoting Anonymous:

DH lost his job, so we've both been busting our asses to look for one, but can't find one. We have kids to feed. I feel bad every time I look at my 6 m.o it breaks my heart I can't give her new clothes & such.

Dreamscape1014
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Been on my period for 2 weeks straight.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TugBoatMama
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:30 PM

I don't even feel like typing all that out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:30 PM

hugs

Quoting Anonymous:

I found out today I will probably have to go on insulin since oral meds are not controlling my diabetes.  I found out today that my pain issues are probably related to permanent nerve damage and there's not a lot that can be done.  I may lose my job in the next couple days....ummmm, I could list a few more, but I'll stop.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN