Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why does your life suck right now? Pity parties welcome here!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I can't find a full time job. I just want to scream my head off. You?

eta: I want to hug all of you. We'll get through our hard times and sorry you ladies are going through some sucky stuff right now.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:31 PM

I hate sex

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Have a 3yr old and pregnant and alone...again.
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

im sorry

Quoting DixieL:

My mom passed away four months ago. Since that night it has been the longest and hardest time of my life.

Thank You. I really appreciate it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:32 PM

I'm just geussing when I say that. He has never said I'm not his dream girl and if I said that to him, he'd deny it up and down and say that I am. 

But I have tattoos, my skin is uneven and I'm fair skinned but not the  porclean type he seems to describe sometimes. Idk...

Quoting Anonymous:

Why would you settle for a man who doesn't think your his dream girl?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll never be  DH's dream girl.

He likes pale, even skin and no tattoos. He definitely settled for me and that makes me sad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Thank you, I can't tell you how much I needed that!  And good luck on your job search!

Quoting Anonymous:

hugs

Quoting Anonymous:

I found out today I will probably have to go on insulin since oral meds are not controlling my diabetes.  I found out today that my pain issues are probably related to permanent nerve damage and there's not a lot that can be done.  I may lose my job in the next couple days....ummmm, I could list a few more, but I'll stop.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:32 PM
I think I want a divorce.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:32 PM
I know how you feel...

((Hugs))

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll never be  DH's dream girl.

He likes pale, even skin and no tattoos. He definitely settled for me and that makes me sad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:32 PM
I have 2 kids, went through a bad divorce and had to move in with my parents. My job sucks and I'm barely paying my bills, so can't move out. Trying to get another job with no luck. With my current job, I will never be able to move out making less than $1,000 a month and no debt. Really sucks ass.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Well my apartments pretty empty I can't afford furniture :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Thanks. It is tearing my husband and I apart, but he keeps saying if this is what she thinks she wants to let her do it. She doesn't realize that she can't change her mind in a week and come back home. We go to the hearing tomorrow and her worker and my lawyer both said, if she doesn't come home tomorrow, she won't be able to come back home for another year.

Quoting MommyLehr:

That really sucks! I'm sorry!!

Quoting Anonymous:

My teenager got sick of bing grounded and decided that I needed to be taught a lesson, so she told the cops that I tried to cut her tounge out and that she is terrified of living at home. She thought she would be able to stay with friends for the weekend, and now is begging to come home because she is going to be placed in foster care in another county.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)