Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why does your life suck right now? Pity parties welcome here!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I can't find a full time job. I just want to scream my head off. You?

eta: I want to hug all of you. We'll get through our hard times and sorry you ladies are going through some sucky stuff right now.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Replies (41-50):
crazymom21
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:33 PM
I'm average height. I'd love to be taller.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Ty. He says I am... I think he'd think I was more beautiful without my tattoos and stuff... 

Quoting Anonymous:

You're probably so damn beautiful and he can't see that.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll never be  DH's dream girl.

He likes pale, even skin and no tattoos. He definitely settled for me and that makes me sad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Me too. I detest it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate sex

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Divorce, custody issues and started school. I am stressed to the max!
Anonymous
I have to have an MRI next week. Finally talked to mh Dr about my anxiety issues.
Anonymous
Dh likes asian women. Im definitely not asian. I know how you feel.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm just geussing when I say that. He has never said I'm not his dream girl and if I said that to him, he'd deny it up and down and say that I am. 

But I have tattoos, my skin is uneven and I'm fair skinned but not the  porclean type he seems to describe sometimes. Idk...

Quoting Anonymous:

Why would you settle for a man who doesn't think your his dream girl?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll never be  DH's dream girl.

He likes pale, even skin and no tattoos. He definitely settled for me and that makes me sad.

MommyLehr
by Veronica on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:34 PM
I hope she comes home. I know from personal experience foster homes are terrible. Especially for teens!

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks. It is tearing my husband and I apart, but he keeps saying if this is what she thinks she wants to let her do it. She doesn't realize that she can't change her mind in a week and come back home. We go to the hearing tomorrow and her worker and my lawyer both said, if she doesn't come home tomorrow, she won't be able to come back home for another year.

Quoting MommyLehr:

That really sucks! I'm sorry!!

Quoting Anonymous:

My teenager got sick of bing grounded and decided that I needed to be taught a lesson, so she told the cops that I tried to cut her tounge out and that she is terrified of living at home. She thought she would be able to stay with friends for the weekend, and now is begging to come home because she is going to be placed in foster care in another county.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:34 PM

good thing for me the divorce will be final soon and as soon as the papers were filed, my sexual obligation went out the window. I could'nt have been more happy. Ill never have sex again

Quoting Anonymous:

Me too. I detest it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate sex

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:35 PM

We bought 4 new sheet sets that are 500 thread count and they are a little to silky for my liking.  

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:35 PM

I'm tired of being in pain :'(  I have so much wrong with my back that my dr says NO SURGERY will help and ill forever be in pain management for the rest of my life.  I'm 30.  He also said I may end up in a wheel chair or bed ridden.  Again.. i'm 30!  :(  I'm just sick of it!  Life!  Pain!  Suffering!  Somedays I wanna die :l  I won't even lie...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured