Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

F***ity F*** F*** F***- teens and sex! ETA again

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So, doing the laundry today I found a rubber in the dryer. Because I have an IUD I was pretty sure it wasn't from DH. But I asked just in case. (the IUD is recent)

He said no, so I asked Teen DD. Her response made me suspicious.

Several hours later I reapproached the subject with her. After a lengthy discussion, which left me screaming in my skull!!! I learned at 14 she is not only NOT a virgin, she's bi too!

I explained to her about dental dams and condoms. Asked if she needed me to make a purchase. Reminded her that under age sex is technically illegal and definitely frowned upon in this house.

I carefully considered where she goes "unsupervised". Sleep overs with female friends. Adult supervided activities with boys (maybe their parent aren't watch as close as I do?)

Arrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just at a total loss and FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In regards to why/how it is illegal for a 14 yo to have sex:
My State's Law

...solicit a minor child under the age of sixteen (16) years to
    participate in a sexual act, or...

The condom/rubber was in the wrapper

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Replies (191-197):
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:55 AM
At that age, she would no longer go unsupervised. And frankly i would be more worried about her having sex with a boy than with a girl. A girl wont knock her up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anastacia1988
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:00 AM
I'd ground her for a few weeks and make her watch the movie "Kids"
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tharealty2
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually that is really annoying. My DD got yelled at by some guy when she turned him down because she is bisexual. She said I quote "Look; I'm sure you're a really great guy, but I don't really want to be in a relationship with a man right now" and she got called an attention seeker and a drama queen. LOL DD laughed at that. Her retort was "How can I be an attention seeker and a drama queen when I don't make out with girls on the dance floor every weekend. In fact, I've never actually kissed a girl so all my feelings are emotional feelings, not purely sexual feelings." Personally; I think she's lesbian but afraid to admit it - so whatever makes her feel at ease.

Quoting tharealty2:

being 'bi' is all the rage for high school girls these days.  

ok?  Whats really annoying?  It is a fad - doesn't mean some people aren't really gay.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Quoting Acid:

First, I love this response. 

It's hunky dory around here to be a teenage parent.  After all, if your parents won't help, the government will.

I'm curious as to how a condom, I'm presuming that's what you meant when you said rubber, made it through both the wash and dry cycle without either melting or being visbily damaged.

I'm half wondering if this is bullshit.

The condom was still in the wrapper.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Quoting tharealty2:

who me?  lol.  I'm the last one - I'm not a progressive mother who hands out BC and explains how to do things right.  I didn't have anything positive to add so I just threw that out there, in case perhaps it mattered to you.  'she's not only not a virgin - she's bi too',. so I was saying she might not be bi - only going with the flow.

I brought up the bi- because she's also having sex during sleepovers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 6:51 PM
When the girls do it for attention. It makes it harder on my DD when all these 'ladies' are going out and pashing girls left right and centre but she can't find a girlfriend.

Quoting tharealty2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually that is really annoying. My DD got yelled at by some guy when she turned him down because she is bisexual. She said I quote "Look; I'm sure you're a really great guy, but I don't really want to be in a relationship with a man right now" and she got called an attention seeker and a drama queen. LOL DD laughed at that. Her retort was "How can I be an attention seeker and a drama queen when I don't make out with girls on the dance floor every weekend. In fact, I've never actually kissed a girl so all my feelings are emotional feelings, not purely sexual feelings." Personally; I think she's lesbian but afraid to admit it - so whatever makes her feel at ease.

Quoting tharealty2:

being 'bi' is all the rage for high school girls these days.  

ok?  Whats really annoying?  It is a fad - doesn't mean some people aren't really gay.

tharealty2
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

When the girls do it for attention. It makes it harder on my DD when all these 'ladies' are going out and pashing girls left right and centre but she can't find a girlfriend.

oh ya, sorry.  yea.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)