Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You check your bank account right now and there's $1000 in there.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

What do you do? 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:16 AM
Replies (271-274):
casseopeia
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:32 AM

If it's not what I was expecting to find, higher or lower, I'd go in to the bank.  I just prefer to do my banking in person.

If it isn't your money and you take it out, the bank can discover the masitake through an audit and you would have to return the money.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 46 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:36 AM

Freak out because there should be 5 times that.

MissMissfit
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:37 AM

Wonder where all my money went, if there is only $1,000.

b.futlz
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:16 AM
That's good to know thank youn

Quoting Anonymous:

I hope it works out for ou! Medical bills can be so stressful as they are rarely small bills. The good thing is with medical bills you have some leeway with both the hospital and with your credit.

Quoting b.futlz:

We are working on getting insurance from the state and trying to get them to back date it since we applyed before it all happen

Quoting Anonymous:

That's awful! Can you ask for a financial hardship discharge or partial discharge? I know it's your bill and some would say pay it as you owe it but they do have financial hardship help for a reason and they certainly aren't lacking in funds!

Quoting b.futlz:

Thank you

Quoting Anonymous:

Ouch. I'm sorry :(

Medical bills are horrible. We've been there too. Feels like a sinking hole you'll never get out of. Good news though -- you will get out of it. It takes time. You have my sympathy!

Quoting b.futlz:

Pay my car payment since its past due almost two months or my cell payment or put it trowds the $36,000 in medical from my new born

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)