Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

x called CPS on me because...lol

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:32 AM
  • 56 Replies
My x told me he's calling.cps on me because our 21mo ds is scared of the vacuum, so I obviously never clean. Oh and he says he's putting ds in counseling ( do they have counseling for kids that little?)

I just laughed when he texted me that. My house is as close to spotless as you can get with two kids...I wonder if he actually called cuz the.next day he apologized and said he was wrong. I'm not sure if cps would do an investigation because a kid is scared of a vacuum. Ugh what a dummy

Oh yeah and he said ds is an emotional rollercoaster. No shit! He's two, one minute he's happy the next he's mad if he can't have his way.

SO DO YOU LADIES have children who have silly fears?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyofJustin
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:34 AM
2 moms liked this
Lol your ex sounds aa stupid as mine. :) but no no fears :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:34 AM
4 moms liked this
He is an ass.. Keep the txt of his threats. Just in case CPS give u a visit
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

My son is afraid of water in a video game. O.O He isn't afraid of water in real life but any time his jumpstart kid falls into water he runs and freaks the hell out! 

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol! Your ex is funny. My son is afraid of the oven mitt.
Nicole1357
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:38 AM
2 moms liked this

No fears! I can't stand people who use CPS as a scare tactic instead of it's intended purpose.  

lhunsicker
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:39 AM

MY one child is scarred of the vacuum one min and doesn't mind it the next and now has a problem with automatic flush toilets 

trailerrrtrash
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:40 AM
6 moms liked this

My oldest, who is 9 now, was afraid of lint. She would run away screaming, "NOOOO, I DON'T YIKE YINT!"

She was so funny. I'd find it folding laundry or whatever...usually when I asked her to come get something and put it in the trash for me, she would do it. I'd say, "Anna, come throw this away for Mommy," and she'd come bouncing with her hand out...until she saw lint. She'd draw her arm back and go, "YINT! OH NOOOO!"

haha

trailerrrtrash
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:43 AM

I forgot, she was also afraid of Swiper the Fox. She thought he was creeping around her room at night when the neighbors upstairs would make noise. She'd get up crying, she was so convinced it was "swiper da box" trying to get her lol

Quoting trailerrrtrash:

My oldest, who is 9 now, was afraid of lint. She would run away screaming, "NOOOO, I DON'T YIKE YINT!"

She was so funny. I'd find it folding laundry or whatever...usually when I asked her to come get something and put it in the trash for me, she would do it. I'd say, "Anna, come throw this away for Mommy," and she'd come bouncing with her hand out...until she saw lint. She'd draw her arm back and go, "YINT! OH NOOOO!"

haha

dory_girl88
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:48 AM

My dd is 18 months and is scared of the vacuum has been since she was 9 months. Lol I do my best with cleaning but she makes me laugh when she is in our kitchen yelling at me the whole time I'm vacuuming but as soon as its off she is trying to vacuum herself lol she is weird. Your ex sounds stupid

firespurity
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:50 AM
My daughter was scared of vacuums when she was a baby/ toddler but my son loves them, since birth.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN