Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yoga?

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:07 AM
  • 7 Replies

Anyone have their favorite yoga program, dvd, etc. that they use and love? Any suggestions?

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AleaKat
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I am going to have to give yoga another try. I really didn't like it.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

CorpCityGrl
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Yoga Booty Ballet!  It combines yoga with dance and sculpting for a great workout.

Yoga Booty Ballet

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:17 AM
For at home I love the Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown. I do it in front of the gas fireplace-- homemade hot yoga!
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:21 AM

fit tv used to have a really good yoga show, but i can't remember what it was called or if it's still on anywhere (how helpful was that???)  i haven't found any yoga DVDs that i really like.

i've recently started doing yoga again after a few years' break.  i started with sun salutation and i'm adding in poses from the ashtanga primary series.  supposedly, doing this is the "correct" way to align mind & body.  whatever.  i'm only doing it this way because it's only taking a few minutes every day :).  obviously adding poses will make it take longer, but i'm hoping to be more used to it by then.  i'm doing it first thing in the morning and i have a hard time waking up early to exercise.

IamDB
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I love Ashtanga Yoga, it's incredibly challenging! I've been using videos on Youtube and Hulu. I wish I could go to the yoga studio that is just around the corner from my house, but it's so expensive :(

candyrow
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:29 AM
I love yoga, I gave it up and now I carnt find my dvd. It really helped with my posture, I don't know why I gave it up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)