Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S••• EVERYwhere!!

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:57 AM
  • 16 Replies

What is your gross story about your little one? 

This morning, I am getting ready for work and getting my 8 month old ready for the sitter. I put him on the changing table and take off his diaper, notice his bottom is a little red, so I buckle him on the table and run to the living room to grab the Desitin. 

Come back in and notice a little turd ball in the crack of his butt. As soon as I am thinking "oh no, he's constipated," he projectiles shit EVERYwhere...walls, table, changing pad!! O.M.G!! I'm sure the look on my face was priceless.

Once I got over the shock of the shit that just went down, I wipe him off, put him on the floor to start wiping off the walls and table. Run to throw the shit in the trashcan. Yea... come BACK into the room to find MORE shit on the floor, the dog licking it up (gag), and the baby pulling wet wipes out all over the room!! 

Needless to say, I did not need coffee to wake me up this morning! I cannot believe I didn't throw up, lol!

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SusieQue717
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:58 AM

what a way to start the day! 

nicolemead91
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Wow! Lol I had my newborn son shit all over my bed a long time ago. I almost threw up ! Lol
:) gotta love being a mama! Lol
=)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BEXi
by BEXi on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Omg!!!! I got lucky and that never happened.

My younger son had severe reflux and could not keep down a single feeding. It was like exorcism projective vomiting multiple times a day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Oh wow...GOOD MORNING MOMMY!!! My worst was when my oldest was little she had terrible diaper rash so the doctor had us give her about an hour a night naked. Well, one night I picked her up to put clothes back on and she grabbed a hold of my hair. My friends was like, "what's that shit in your hair"...well, it was SHIT IN MY HAIR...she had pooped and decided to play with it! UGH!

Teeshann
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol. I was nursing my son and my 3 year old comes in and shows me her hands. Poop all over them, all over her legs. All I can think is she trackedit down the stairs. Get her cleaned and go upstairs preparing myself and there is no mess. I'm baffled. Well maybe she cleaned it up. That night I go to my room to get ready for bed and it is smeared all over my toilet, door frame, floor. Gross then. Fun to tease her now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
IHaveFrogLegs
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I had a similar experience with one of my children. I put him down for a nap when he was 2 or early 3(years ) After a  wile, I heard him ad went to get him. There he was, on the floor, poop all over the wall to wall carpeting and his bed. He had repainted his bedroom  DH thought it was so funny and took pics.

robyann
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:06 AM

When my dd, now 18, was about 11 months old, I came out of the kitchen, she was sitting in the hall with poop all over both hands and on her face!! She said "chocit" (chocolate"! OMG I don't know if she actually ate it, surely if she did she wouldnt' have thought it was chocolate. 

EvilAsh
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:07 AM

My girls don't wipe their asses well enough after taking a crap. It's disgusting. Their underwear always had skid marks. I don't know why they don't ask for help. We tell them all the time.

mj_mom
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:07 AM

I hope your day gets better!  Thanks for the morning laugh...  :)

KayelynnsMama
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Yesterday my (just turned) 3 year old was in the bathroom and yells "Mommy, I got poop all over myself." She had pooped,and tried to wipe herself. It.was.everywhere. So, I get her in the bath, clean her up and get her in pajamas. She then went in her room to play. 10 minutes later I hear her yelling from the bathroom "Mommy, I need another bath!"

I just love washing poop off of kids all day. It's the best.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)