Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's an important day for homosexuals and decent folk alike.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 81 Replies

If the Supreme Court gives its approval to homosexual marriage we can expect that this community of perverts will spontaneously turn the streets of America into one gigantic and abominable queer Mardi Gras. 
Decent Americans will have to pull their children from the streets and bar their doors just as we are told in Genesis 19 that Lot had to do when the Angels came to town to rescue him and his family from God's eternal judgment which was coming upon the sodomite cities.
~Jack Woodard 

[2 Peter 2:4-10]
4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned , but cast them down to h-e-l-l , and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; 5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly ; 7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: 8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;) 9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished : 10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

***This is the Facebook status of my husband's uncle. My jaw dropped. My husband and I are both religious and we think this is ridiculous. I am for gay marriage 150%, my husband really has no opinion on the matter. I'm disgusted by this and think it gives Christians a bad name. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FooLynRoo
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:30 PM
11 moms liked this

Hey Im all for an abominable  gay mardi gras!

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Who your husband's uncle is insane! I am not even joking he is literally nuts if he believes that. I'm glad you and your dh don't believe like he does.

abominable queer Mardi Gras

I'm horrible but i laughed at that. Going to show this to my dh when he wakes up. lol 

It's Cassandra Cat! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:33 PM
3 moms liked this

evilangel198431
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm all for it. No reason they should not be able to marry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this
How sad
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:35 PM

You should see some of his other statuses. They are outrageous too. 

Quoting angelachristine:

Who your husband's uncle is insane! I am not even joking he is literally nuts if he believes that. I'm glad you and your dh don't believe like he does.

abominable queer Mardi Gras

I'm horrible but i laughed at that. Going to show this to my dh when he wakes up. lol 

AnnieMcD
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:35 PM
2 moms liked this
LMAO @ h-e-l-l ... I imagine him whispering it while he spelled it too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:36 PM

It certainly would be a good time!

Quoting FooLynRoo:

MamaJess9
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Yep, sounds like a blast!

Quoting FooLynRoo:

BluePandaDreams
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:36 PM
I like the sound of abominable gay mardi gras. Sounds exciting
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured